Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So...  what's a girl to do, in a bikini.... in the tropics... at night....on the beach....alone ;)

I'm sure you'll think of something?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Eh, why not. I'll post here.

Here is my signature I use on many other forums, but cannot use here as it's too big (it changes on the 10s and 15s marks):

SOaMwTS.gif

 

Here is a picture I spread around to help out other small avatars like myself (I'm an Adult female lombax {Ratchet & Clank series of games} avatar I made for myself over months in Blender, and lombaxes are not big. I'm up to maybe mid hip on a regular adult male human in SL)

6ItGaSZ.png

Edited by Zazaaji
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zazaaji said:

 

6ItGaSZ.png

Thanks for posting.

An easier and faster way when using the Firestorm Viewer is to use Crtl-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's default position up and down. Use Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's focal point up and down.

There are other settings in the Debug Settings, left-right, rear camera, front camera...

For more information and explanation see http://blog.nalates.net/2011/07/24/second-life-camera-position-tips/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Thanks for posting.

An easier and faster way when using the Firestorm Viewer is to use Crtl-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's default position up and down. Use Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's focal point up and down.

There are other settings in the Debug Settings, left-right, rear camera, front camera...

For more information and explanation see http://blog.nalates.net/2011/07/24/second-life-camera-position-tips/

I'm more than familiar with all of that, as you can probably tell, but yea, it's not by any means common knowledge in Second Life. It pains me to know that there are others out there with small avis like mines or smaller that have their default walking camera is such is horrid position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So I'm waiting here for the pilot and nothing....WTF??? The sun is setting so I guess I'll have to find a place to stay for the night....Errrr! So...  what's a girl to do, in a bikini.... in the tropics... at night....on the beach....alone ;)

1640951296_Saraplane.thumb.jpg.b705facfc4d8a5c815eadf479f9a24d0.jpg

O.M.G. This is really spooky! Last night I landed at La Isla next to a plane. I set up and took three shots, and was thinking about an amost identical caption.

As it turned out the three shots under the tent thing turned out better, so I didn't use them!!! What a coincidence! :)

PS this post might show up twice. The first time it sort of vanished after asking for my e mail. Very odd.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zazaaji said:

Eh, why not. I'll post here.

Here is my signature I use on many other forums, but cannot use here as it's too big (it changes on the 10s and 15s marks):

SOaMwTS.gif

 

Here is a picture I spread around to help out other small avatars like myself (I'm an Adult lombax {Ratchet & Clank series of games} avatar I made myself, lombaxes are not big. I'm up to maybe mid hip on a regular adult male human in SL)

OMG you're instantly on my awesome list !!

as a female gamer, Ratchet & Clank is one of my favorite games ever, i have the entire series from PS2 to PS4 (including the remakes lol), so when i saw this picture, i found myself yelling out loud "Lombax!!!"

thank you for making my morning :)

now i have to go back and replay the games 😜

Edited by ShibariKate
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, EllieNewell said:

O.M.G. This is really spooky! Last night I landed at La Isla next to a plane. I set up and took three shots, and was thinking about an amost identical caption.

As it turned out the three shots under the tent thing turned out better, so I didn't use them!!! What a coincidence! :)

PS this post might show up twice. The first time it sort of vanished after asking for my e mail. Very odd.

OMG! How funny!!! Well, I finally got of the island (didn’t want to go home), this morning. 🙂 Great time... sorry we missed each other! Thankfully  summer is nearly here... maybe we can do a swimsuit poster...? 

Regarding the vanishing thing... I read on another thread that SL is down most of this week for service??? Apparently everything except Forum was down yesterday. Yay for forum! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

OMG! How funny!!! Well, I finally got of the island (didn’t want to go home), this morning. 🙂 Great time... sorry we missed each other! Thankfully  summer is nearly here... maybe we can do a swimsuit poster...? 

Regarding the vanishing thing... I read on another thread that SL is down most of this week for service??? Apparently everything except Forum was down yesterday. Yay for forum! 

I'm up for a swimsuit thing for sure!! :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a snap of me last night... wasn't cold, but I was pissed

 

1777521202_sarabeachnight.thumb.jpg.b1ca08b824e524a46d5de8de95c0abde.jpg

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another snap of me about to go home at Sunrise...yay!

 

339173981_Saraplane2.thumb.jpg.c2b056d4c4f14f30ee87d322b4063f61.jpg

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Here is a snap of me last night... wasn't cold, but I was pissed

 

1777521202_sarabeachnight.thumb.jpg.b1ca08b824e524a46d5de8de95c0abde.jpg

Love the expression.. 😂

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Switched to the Logo Mae head that was on sale at Uber.  Even though I don't wear make up very often, it does have a few more make up options in the HUD, and I liked the animations a little more than with the head I had been wearing. 

798181659_20190514PippinsatHither_005.thumb.png.8e1cb1f1d48d0027f25f8a96b02778c9.png

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...