How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is kind of magnificent. One day (I'm sure) I'll learn how to use light this way. It's Windlight? Or post processing?

Anyway, it's gorgeous.

Thank you. I assure you, this was purely by accident. No post processing, just one of the pre-packaged windlight settings in Firestorm. I am so amatuer. I just fumble around until I get something I like. I was taking shots, trying to get my pose to my liking, and then I turned around and bam! the light hit just right and I had to get that last shot in. 

• Like 5
16 hours ago, AylinVali said:

I was so proud of this, until i noticed the gap between the ears an hour after putting everything away. 😡

These kinds of things happen to me frequently. Then I spend another hour in photoshop trying to fix, then ultimately scrap the whole thing! /me cries

Uh, why does the font look all weird. Quoting fail.

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Orwar said:

Lingerie

I didn't feel like I really did the outfit justice in the first shot, so I did one where it's a little easier to see it. I feel like someone should sponsor me for this. Huffs.

Now that is a nice Biker Girl lingerie set...…..I think I could just about carry that off!!!!!  *whistles*

• Like 9
1 hour ago, khizrah said:

Nice shot! :D

Thank you!

Also, good lord, that's a blast from the past. 2017! If you're actually making your way through this humungous thread in chronological order then I can only salute your dedication. :o

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 6

Was a little late in finding out about Blueberry having a sale, and their anniversary. Although also just in time to do something I don't usually do--impulse buy. I think I bought half of the store. Resting after the exhausting shopping spree. Snapshot_015.jpg

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 23
8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I know what you're thinking.

Why didn't I spring a bit extra for flowers that weren't dead?

Blame it on Orwar and Neph.

Flowers...flowers? Oh..I was too lost in the light and shadows to notice flowers...or not :D  Nice shot :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Flowers...flowers? Oh..I was too lost in the light and shadows to notice flowers...or not :D  Nice shot :)

Thanks Aedan! Everyone should be able to wake up to a bit of lovely and generous affirmation: you're a sweetheart.

I may retake this pic. It's too busy, and not focused enough on the flowers maybe.

Or maybe fiddling with it is a waste of time.

/me sighs

Anyway, thank you!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks Aedan! Everyone should be able to wake up to a bit of lovely and generous affirmation: you're a sweetheart.

I may retake this pic. It's too busy, and not focused enough on the flowers maybe.

Or maybe fiddling with it is a waste of time.

/me sighs

Anyway, thank you!

Now that you mention them I can't get them out of my sight :D  ...and I did see the shadows of them.  I am sure it is the dark cabinet behind the flowers that makes them not so obvious to me. Maybe just a bit more light on the buds themselves. I don't know that I would change anything else :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1