How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

45 minutes ago, Kai Lyvingstone said:

it is AMAZINGLY LIGHT and the alpha layers are an improvement over the wolf avatar by the same maker.

Is it a JOMO? Because JOMO is OMG awesome.

Edited by Alyona Su

54 minutes ago, AylinVali said:

I was so proud of this, until i noticed the gap between the ears an hour after putting everything away. 😡

Snapshot_120.thumb.png.3735ba88d4732e226f8da4e396e7e54e.png

I once spent an hour take pics of me sitting on a fire escape in tattered jeans, tee, and leather jacket. It looked sooooooooo good!

Except that when I logged out of SL and opened the pics in Photoshop, I noticed that I'd forgotten to toggle the alpha cuts on my legs off, with the result that there was bizarre and creepy empty space where my legs should have been showing through the holes and rips in the jeans.

An hour's worth of work into the delete bin!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lingerie

I didn't feel like I really did the outfit justice in the first shot, so I did one where it's a little easier to see it. I feel like someone should sponsor me for this. Huffs.

• Like 26

Sorry for the somewhat boring pic, but I've been too busy making some more tweaks to my skin and have not found a good photo spot (but at least I changed clothes and did some different poses since yesterday - lol).

Made brows in a color closer to my hair, then I found out that another (bit more famous than me) girl called Kaia have this cute little beauty mark just beneath her lip (even though she covers it with makeup most of the time), so I decided to give myself one too - perhaps that's what I need to get a model career :P

Her mother has a bigger beauty mark over her lip on the left side, so I made one of those too - but I won't bother you with a pic of that (today at least)

As you can see in the untouched picture, I still have a way to go to get the neck join decent :(

posingmore.thumb.png.7f2999b9d180fb23c7f0c2357eec3e2e.png

Edited by KaiaWang
ohhh, and I put on some makeup today :D
  • Like 23