How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Over at Charleston Heights earlier, giving the Forum Office the once over and catching up on some IT stuff. Also checked out the roof studio, and found a nice corner...….

Yesterday I was at the beach and just popped a bikini shot - no editing and no windlight for this one!

SL21.png

SL25.png

SL26.png

• Like 23
2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sort of, but you're going to have to fight @Catrie and @Zeta Vandyke over her. =P

oh hi.  I may look all cute and stuff, but I've learned a few things from our resident loveable, bloodthirsty Swede.  In other words, I'll cut anyone that gets between me and mine.  😁

C_054.12.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 8
55 minutes ago, Catrie said:

oh hi.  I may look all cute and stuff, but I've learned a few things from our resident loveable, bloodthirsty Swede.  In other words, I'll cut anyone that gets between me and mine.  😁

C_054.12.png

Are you guys selling seats for the match?

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Catrie said:

Correction: I don't feel so loved.

:'(

...Can I at least watch? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Correction: I don't feel so loved.

:'(

...Can I at least watch? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe.  It's not all up to me.  You need Py's permission too. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EllieNewell said:

So YOU'RE the Peacemaker???????? Hmmmmmm.

Of the three of us, definitely.  The other two are quite bloodthirsty.    I just tell them who they need to kill.  lol

• Like 1

My final post of pics today...……

So Salty and I hung out at the beach on duty for a while. We got the usual gags from the guys but none of them figured out we were more than sisters......haha!  ;)

Then when we got home we just chilled for a while in the basket...…..  A good days work. Poor old Belinda never got a look in today...….but don't feel sorry for her, it's her own fault.

SL37.png

SL36.png

SL35.png

• Like 24