How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Great pic, Liv! And so pretty! I really like where you're going with your photos recently.

thanks Scylla, now I can assure you next family picture will be better :D

• Haha 1
On 4/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, Angelina String said:

I may be a bit bias, but I think this picture is absolutely fabulous!!! Taya looks amazing, great expression, love the plat hair, the white formal and ... the Wings!!! Then the Hollywood diva glasses, omg 😮. Great composition, great juxtaposition (angel, contemporary diva vibe) and the title Last Hurrah... damn right on, the diva angle strutting her bad self maybe for the last time. Sorry guys, I don’t thing this title had anything to do with the 1958 Spencer Tracer movie. This should have been at least  30 likes ❤️

Its why I follow Taya! Yay!

~ Sara

• Like 7

Today is .... Day two of the photo shoot for the project I've been working up to...getting a little help today because last night's attempt by myself was a total failure. Obviously some of us here have much more experience getting the lighting just 'perfect'.  I'm working on that yet ...

photo day_002_resize.jpg

• Like 14