Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Posted (edited)

So this is what I've learned today - getting group gifts and adding some lights.
Got the advice to pick up a Lelutka demo head and use the facelight included there, and then pickup a Belezza demo body to get some thingies included there to make it easier with the different shoe heights

.notyourbabe.thumb.jpg.5ffc0c75539cfd9fb59c8e8ae335e261.jpg

Edited by KaiaWang
  • Like 24

Nope ladies... not too late!!! I’ll include all you bunnies soon... just give me a day or so!!! Keep a watch out!

🐰🐰🐰🐰❤️🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰❤️🐰🐰🐰🐰❤️

Just a little bunny love ;)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Done...whew!

1010088136_ScreenShot2019-04-03at12_54_14AM.thumb.png.8345324b19b9a4c3124113dc7dbccf76.png

With more and more girls/guys wanting to be added, the poster got really large! 32 bunnies and a special guest appearance... (thank you Jessica). The bunny poster is done (for now anyways) so, I'll post the individual line-ups so you can see yourselves better! Great job and it was great fun to do! Thanks:))))

Hugs- Sara :)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

I think everyone is wonderful, but I think Maddy is my personal fav!!! I mean a pitch fork AND ladybug slippers!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you Zeta for starting the trend, Taya for the inspiration, Maddy and Skell for making it fun, and everyone else for having fun with this! Happy Easter..... bunny:)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

I'm down for it--can do one on a black backdrop at some point. :D

Snapshot_002.jpg

Sorry for spamming the thread...just had to say to Nastasha... cool Superhero! I Love it ;).... who is this? I mean Superhero wise? Are you Nastasha Girl?

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I think everyone is wonderful, but I think Maddy is my personal fav!!! I mean a pitch fork AND ladybug slippers!

Jessica Rabbit was a nice touch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Maddy took it to a whole new level. At first I was thinking, oh look at us all being pretty! Then Maddy came, and I realized we still have a long way to go...

In all seriousnousness... @Saravendi thank you for all the time and effort you put in all of this, such a fun project! :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Sorry for spamming the thread...just had to say to Nastasha... cool Superhero! I Love it ;).... who is this? I mean Superhero wise? Are you Nastasha Girl?

Thank you!

It's Power Girl, and in the comics, she's Supergirl from an alternate universe. Power Girl leaves Krypton at the same time as Superman, but takes a little bit longer to reach Earth (or Earth-2)--as a result, she arrives on Earth-2 maturer, more level-headed, and more powerful than the original Supergirl--with a more aggressive fighting style. 

The CW borrowed a bit of her origin story for their TV show, Supergirl. In it, she and Superman both leave Krypton at the same time, but her pod/rocket gets knocked off-course and other shenanigans happen. She arrives much later, although physically younger than Superman. She's more powerful, but also less experienced. 

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1