How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Hi, all!

I made more edits on my shape since the last time I show you my WIP and now I finally switched to the Genus head.

I know I'll probably change some details on it because I always take forever to completely finish a shape, but I can say that I'm happy with my look for now.

*The picture was taken at Whimberly.

Snapshot_7582.thumb.png.5c1518e305f8b8544dcc009c265c18e8.png

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Like 29

Not a bunny.

I realized, what I like photographing the most in SL are head shots. Much as I like clothing and such ( and it's fun setting up a detailed scene) I spend way more on appliers and hair.  I'm really in awe of the creators who are able to bring life to us virtual pixels.

This skin is by L'Etre - "Indigo" and the hair is the partner company Doux called Allison. It reminds me of what my hair looked like when I was 19 years old. I had a similar perm and my friends called me "Puff" because of it. And other reasons 🤣 Seriously this look gives me such memories of my late teen years. All I need to find is a maroon velvet dress and I'll be dressed just like I was at my brothers Bar Mitzvah 😂

Indigo

• Like 27

On 3/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, Zennessa said:

This isn't even close to half of it. How in the world am i going to explain this to David when the credit card bill comes in? Thanks a lot @LittleMe Jewell 🤨

In case you weren't paying attention to chat while you were shopping, you earned store credit for every purchase.  Depending on how much you bought, you might have enough credit for a free item or two - or at the very least, maybe a really good discount off of the already low L$50 price of something.  To use the credit, click the item to get the menu and select 'credit'.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In case you weren't paying attention to chat while you were shopping, you earned store credit for every purchase.  Depending on how much you bought, you might have enough credit for a free item or two - or at the very least, maybe a really good discount off of the already low L$50 price of something.  To use the credit, click the item to get the menu and select 'credit'.

It took me awhile to realize it actually but once i did i ended up with 2 free items!

• Like 5