How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Hi, all!

I made more edits on my shape since the last time I show you my WIP and now I finally switched to the Genus head.

I know I'll probably change some details on it because I always take forever to completely finish a shape, but I can say that I'm happy with my look for now.

*The picture was taken at Whimberly.

Snapshot_7582.thumb.png.5c1518e305f8b8544dcc009c265c18e8.png

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Like 29

Not a bunny.

I realized, what I like photographing the most in SL are head shots. Much as I like clothing and such ( and it's fun setting up a detailed scene) I spend way more on appliers and hair.  I'm really in awe of the creators who are able to bring life to us virtual pixels.

This skin is by L'Etre - "Indigo" and the hair is the partner company Doux called Allison. It reminds me of what my hair looked like when I was 19 years old. I had a similar perm and my friends called me "Puff" because of it. And other reasons 🤣 Seriously this look gives me such memories of my late teen years. All I need to find is a maroon velvet dress and I'll be dressed just like I was at my brothers Bar Mitzvah 😂

Indigo

• Like 27

On 3/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, Zennessa said:

This isn't even close to half of it. How in the world am i going to explain this to David when the credit card bill comes in? Thanks a lot @LittleMe Jewell 🤨

In case you weren't paying attention to chat while you were shopping, you earned store credit for every purchase.  Depending on how much you bought, you might have enough credit for a free item or two - or at the very least, maybe a really good discount off of the already low L$50 price of something.  To use the credit, click the item to get the menu and select 'credit'.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In case you weren't paying attention to chat while you were shopping, you earned store credit for every purchase.  Depending on how much you bought, you might have enough credit for a free item or two - or at the very least, maybe a really good discount off of the already low L$50 price of something.  To use the credit, click the item to get the menu and select 'credit'.

It took me awhile to realize it actually but once i did i ended up with 2 free items!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I should be sleeping but...

Bunny

Bun

Elora, the lighting, colour, and detail in this picture are amazing. The whole picture just glows with warmth. How did you do it??????

(Because now I have to try it!)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, KaiaWang said:

Second day in - and I'm a shopaholic :D

~Kaia

wayhome.thumb.jpg.383e9646a4890b18a922310dcef99691.jpg

Wait. You've been in SL for two days, and you're producing pics like this??????

Yeesh, Kaia, it took me 10 years to make anything half as good.

Wow. You go, girl!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1