How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post here in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

SL Bunnies.jpg

Isn't it Zeta, the first one from the left?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Yeah that's not me...….

This is me...….well actually it's Agent Smith deep under cover...….haha! 9_9

I got left behind with bunnying, having Alt stuff to do...……

SL25.png

SL26.png

SL24.png

Edited by BelindaN
Cropped third pic as I noticed boobies on the wall.......
  • Like 17
3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post in this thread, preferably in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.18.58 AM.png

OMG!!!!! I must of been crazy tired to mess that up!!!! Sorry Belinda & Zeta...😘

Fixed.... except I've blown Agent Smiths cover...Ooops ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!!

Pff, Neph's posterior didn't make it? Eh, we'll see if I can be bothered to get her re-dressed again. I may have sort of gone on impulse and bought something new before I could do a proper shoot. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

If anyone wants to get in on it...post in this thread, preferably in front of a black background...please:)))))))

It gives me an excuse to buy a new bunny outfit. BTW I do have one Zeta has, but in gold. lol

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 5

Wanted a new car, with some more muscle than my previous ones. So my friend who actually know about cars took me out shopping, and this is what I took home. Now I'm not quite sure me getting a fast car will be the safest thing for the rest of SL, but I love it!

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 24
7 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I'm not quite sure me getting a fast car will be the safest thing for the rest of SL, 

I once drove into the water while giving my best friend a ride, everyone was fine, so don't worry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1