Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

This isn't even close to half of it. How in the world am i going to explain this to David when the credit card bill comes in? Thanks a lot @LittleMe Jewell 🤨

Snapshot_1867.png

I nabbed about 3 dozen demos last night and just barely managed to try everything before I needed to log out for the night.  I'm pretty sure I kept a bit over a dozen of those demos for my "to buy" list -- and I bought about a half dozen accessories w/out even getting demos.

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later". 

I get it! And those prices don't help any....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Wow, Last Call. That’s a blast from the past. 

• Like 2

Avi(L) have brought out a range of body appliers, that allow you to match the Avi(L) Body with Enfer Sombre Head Appliers

Using the # HUD: Master AVI(L) Enfer Sombre 3 Brights - R4.3 - Porcelain and the (Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Applier - Porcelain - Baby Skin

Snapshot_014.thumb.png.ffda1631546519826d8209630ab9ac7b.png

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I know how I do that, but how do you do that?

Maddy, I'm going to start charging you rent for your occupancy of my photographs.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Maddy, I'm going to start charging you rent for your occupancy of my photographs.

If you don't want me in your photographs, take them when I'm not in-frame. That would save you a lot of time in Photoshop, ya know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

If you don't want me in your photographs, take them when I'm not in-frame.

And now you're just scaring me, Maddy.

I'm-Watching-You - Blank.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Thanks to the new Avi(L) Skintones I've been able to return to one of my favorite mesh heads ☺️

Snapshot_015.thumb.png.c296f2b2530c317471a376a45f3ec12a.png

<UTILIZATOR> - M4 Chibi Head
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Shape
[Hair] Chloe - White
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Skin Mod - (M4 Head/Kemono Body) Using the Milk tone which I then tinted very slightly to match the Porcelain tone on the Avi(L) Body

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Time for some fresh air.....well, don't just sit there :)

1817283864_HerSubway.thumb.jpg.ee535f7a7dd3bb4be70b26272c5aad7e.jpg

I'm a cat, I do what I want =~.^=

• Like 19
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

Time for some fresh air.....well, don't just sit there :)

40537554423_86afc46045_h.jpg

You do know that it works best when you put it on the ground, and sit on it? Right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

Posted (edited)

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post in this thread, preferably in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.18.58 AM.png

OMG!!!!! I must of been crazy tired to mess that up!!!! Sorry Belinda & Zeta...😘

Edited by Saravendi
totally had to fix this post!!!
  • Like 21