How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

This isn't even close to half of it. How in the world am i going to explain this to David when the credit card bill comes in? Thanks a lot @LittleMe Jewell 🤨

Snapshot_1867.png

I nabbed about 3 dozen demos last night and just barely managed to try everything before I needed to log out for the night.  I'm pretty sure I kept a bit over a dozen of those demos for my "to buy" list -- and I bought about a half dozen accessories w/out even getting demos.

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 9
14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later". 

I get it! And those prices don't help any....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Wow, Last Call. That’s a blast from the past. 

• Like 2

Thanks to the new Avi(L) Skintones I've been able to return to one of my favorite mesh heads ☺️

Snapshot_015.thumb.png.c296f2b2530c317471a376a45f3ec12a.png

<UTILIZATOR> - M4 Chibi Head
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Shape
[Hair] Chloe - White
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Skin Mod - (M4 Head/Kemono Body) Using the Milk tone which I then tinted very slightly to match the Porcelain tone on the Avi(L) Body

• Like 15

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post in this thread, preferably in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.18.58 AM.png

OMG!!!!! I must of been crazy tired to mess that up!!!! Sorry Belinda & Zeta...😘

Edited by Saravendi
totally had to fix this post!!!
  • Like 22
1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post here in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

SL Bunnies.jpg

That's great!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1