How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

51 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

This isn't even close to half of it. How in the world am i going to explain this to David when the credit card bill comes in? Thanks a lot @LittleMe Jewell 🤨

Snapshot_1867.png

I nabbed about 3 dozen demos last night and just barely managed to try everything before I needed to log out for the night.  I'm pretty sure I kept a bit over a dozen of those demos for my "to buy" list -- and I bought about a half dozen accessories w/out even getting demos.

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never have any restraint when stores close since I know that I won't be able to just go "buy that item later".  I'm pretty sure I bought close to one of everything when Last Call closed.  Ditto with Ivalde, Mashooka Designs, and a few others that I'm blanking on the names of right now.

*sigh*

Wow, Last Call. That’s a blast from the past. 

• Like 2

Thanks to the new Avi(L) Skintones I've been able to return to one of my favorite mesh heads ☺️

Snapshot_015.thumb.png.c296f2b2530c317471a376a45f3ec12a.png

<UTILIZATOR> - M4 Chibi Head
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Shape
[Hair] Chloe - White
{HIME*DREAM} Kanna Skin Mod - (M4 Head/Kemono Body) Using the Milk tone which I then tinted very slightly to match the Porcelain tone on the Avi(L) Body

• Like 15

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post in this thread, preferably in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.18.58 AM.png

OMG!!!!! I must of been crazy tired to mess that up!!!! Sorry Belinda & Zeta...😘

Edited by Saravendi
totally had to fix this post!!!
  • Like 22

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post here in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

SL Bunnies.jpg

That's great!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

I was thinking..."we're never getting the bunnies together" and then, BAM... couldn't sleep...tossing and turning...ugh!!! Up at 3AM and I thought the least I could do was compile these amazing ladies! Really fun and I hope everyone is cool with me taking liberties. So, here is first (not only) the bunny patrol. Note: I couldn't get everyone in the pic, so I opted fro full body in picture and bunny ears (a must)!!! If anyone wants to get in on it...post here in front of a black background...please:)))))))

~ Sara 👯‍♀️😘

SL Bunnies.jpg

Isn't it Zeta, the first one from the left?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1