How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Totally agree... super funtime, but I’m a terrible organizer! Can you Zeta? I’m sure we could stage at Tayas place ??

oooh I really wanted to organize the Crazy Boudoir Hair Group Photo but I am terrible organizer as well :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

(we really need to plan some shoots with the photo group!)

The what group? Why wasn't I invited? Pouts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

this group!

Oh. I rarely look at the general boards, too much whining. Anyway, group invaded - on Neph, at least. 

• Like 6

Liv and I gone to the family reeeee-union today. It were a mess, like usual. Ma and Pa arguin', Aunt Sadie forcin' everyone to watch her home movies, and Cousin Jeb would NOT wear his potato sack, no matter how much coaxin' he got.

The two of us is fixin' to get out of here as soon as the next train cun take us.

Liv-and-Scylla-Blank.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 14
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Liv and I gone to the family reeeee-union today. It were a mess, like usual. Ma and Pa arguin', Aunt Sadie forcin' everyone to watch her home movies, and Cousin Jeb would NOT wear his potato sack, no matter how much coaxin' he got.

The two of us is fixin' to get out of here as soon as the next train cun take us.

Liv-and-Scylla-Blank.png

This is awesome! Love the backstory.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

This is awesome! Love the backstory.

Thanks Eva! The potato sack . . . and indeed, the entire shoot . . . was Liv's idea. We'd been intending to take a "family photo" at some point (and we will take a more serious one, eventually), and this idea just kind of sprung up out of nowhere.

I kind of love these impromptu get-togethers! They're fruitful! I hope the new photo group leads to more of them!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4