Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

On the bright side, I found the perfect camera angle to make it look as though I have absolutely mammoth boobs.

(Which I've mostly cropped out.)

Sun Drowned.png

• Like 25
  • Haha 3

On 3/25/2019 at 6:59 AM, Aedan Charron said:

Oh and it looks so awkward too :D    Great pic :)

Always be aware of your background when photographing someone. At a quick glance, it appeared the one on the right had spiked hair.

I looked closer. OOPSIES!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While cleaning up some inventory I stumbled upon a "costume" that just required a picture pose

Snapshot_011 (2).png

Is that outfit still available I wonder? It looks fab! I've searched MP in the past for a bunny outfit but never found a good one. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

Always be aware of your background when photographing someone. At a quick glance, it appeared the one on the right had spiked hair.

I looked closer. OOPSIES!

actually it was intended to look funny and awkwardly so no oopsies here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Didn't spend anytime inworld today, but had an extra pic from my Pirate adventure the other day. HYL 😘

SARA PAIRATE2.jpg

• Like 23

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

AG Entice Eyes - Silver

Snapshot_008.thumb.png.82dfc4bb69cea97abd12831056e25723.png

So, this is one of my all time favs from you! I love your focus on your new eyes...lovely.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.44.22 AM copy.jpg

I took the liberty of tweaking your photo, trying to further highlight your eyes. Not sure if you like better...??? Anyway, I imported into PS, duplicated the background layer, Gaussian Blurred at 10 pix, erased your image from the blurred layer, hit your eyes with a bit extra highlights...save as jpeg.

~ S

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Is that outfit still available I wonder? It looks fab! I've searched MP in the past for a bunny outfit but never found a good one. 

I'll look it up when i get back home tonight! I do not even remember buying it, so have no idea. The ears were a separate item, and I also added the heels (JuJu) and fishnet (Blueberry). Will list more details later :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While cleaning up some inventory I stumbled upon a "costume" that just required a picture pose

Snapshot_011 (2).png

One girl's costume is another girl's work clothes

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I'll look it up when i get back home tonight! I do not even remember buying it, so have no idea. The ears were a separate item, and I also added the heels (JuJu) and fishnet (Blueberry). Will list more details later :)

... ... ... Yeah, we're going to have to do another shoot once you've helped Neph get an outfit like that. I have ideas ...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

... ... ... Yeah, we're going to have to do another shoot once you've helped Neph get an outfit like that. I have ideas ...

I have one from Pizazz Couture comes with hud looks similar 

• Like 1

I took this pic last night after many wines and didn’t notice my elbows poking through my sleeves. 😢 Whoops! 

1019DDFE-18CA-4A5E-90D2-CAEAF966B089.thumb.jpeg.66e7b633f39951b33684e2f827b84fe4.jpeg

• Like 23

So anyway, Belinda treated me to some lingerie, and y'know how it is, I was home alone trying it out.

I didn't expect the window cleaner!. They shouldn't be allowed cameras...…….. 9_9

Oh, and I want a bunny outfit as well, especially if we're gonna do a bunny shoot!! (Are you listening B?)…….*pokes*

SL03.png

SL02.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So, this is one of my all time favs from you! I love your focus on your new eyes...lovely.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.44.22 AM copy.jpg

I took the liberty of tweaking your photo, trying to further highlight your eyes. Not sure if you like better...??? Anyway, I imported into PS, duplicated the background layer, Gaussian Blurred at 10 pix, erased your image from the blurred layer, hit your eyes with a bit extra highlights...save as jpeg.

~ S

I love it! :x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EllieNewell said:

Oh, and I want a bunny outfit as well, especially if we're gonna do a bunny shoot!!

In case the window cleaner is getting bored of your lingerie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

I took this pic last night after many wines and didn’t notice my elbows poking through my sleeves. 😢 Whoops! 

1019DDFE-18CA-4A5E-90D2-CAEAF966B089.thumb.jpeg.66e7b633f39951b33684e2f827b84fe4.jpeg

Wine-induced wardrobe malfunctions are a rite of passage! I have a separate folder on my hard drive of examples!

It's a lovely shot otherwise. Can you repair it in PS or Gimp?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wine-induced wardrobe malfunctions are a rite of passage! I have a separate folder on my hard drive of examples!

I'm sure we could mesh some patches :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, EllieNewell said:

especially if we're gonna do a bunny shoot!!

Do not forget to bring your hunting permit too when we go out shooting the bunnies! Would not want us to get in trouble.

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Awww don't worry, if that's the worst you got made pictures of after to much wine, your doing alright ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ha! They sure are!

Yep, I think I’ll attempt to repair it. Thanks Scylla!

• Like 4