Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Why, yes! I would like fries with that!

(Been doing a lot of dark and moody pics, recently. I thought it would be refreshing to do something a bit simpler, lighter, and maybe even *gasp* happier!)

Fries-with-that-Blank.png

• Like 25

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why, yes! I would like fries with that!

(Been doing a lot of dark and moody pics, recently. I thought it would be refreshing to do something a bit simpler, lighter, and maybe even *gasp* happier!)

Of course your happy, look at all that food! I see bitterballen too, must be a Dutch snack car. Fries with mayonnaise then! no silly ketchup as they do over in the colonies ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Of course your happy, look at all that food! I see bitterballen too, must be a Dutch snack car. Fries with mayonnaise then! no silly ketchup as they do over in the colonies ;)

Good catch!

The cart is in New Berlin, so one would have assumed German, but I'm pretty certain that you're right: the black and white sign behind me reads "Freiten."

Ketchup is still a mainstay for fast food fries here in Canada, but, happily, it's become pretty common in nicer places, or even in up-market burger joints, to find them served with aioli. So, yay for that!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

wow very glam love it

Thank you Laika! 

• Like 1

I was trying to do a specific shoot, and then I realized that it wasn't a dark enough theme.

LOTD 81.2.png

• Like 21

Decided to dig out some of my R2 clothes today for my shift at the maid café. Anyone want a snack? ❤️

(it's on a beach, so swimsuits and skimpy clothes are totally acceptable!)

Snapshot_021.png

Edited by Reyetta Claven
  • Like 18

went for a quiet bike ride this morning. Little did I know I would need the fresh air before hearing nothing but bad news about a friend a family member passing away.Snapshot_530.png.8ed9ec59e5d608eabce8eaed6ea377fe.pngSnapshot_527.png.4d26dcace7163321ef27fd5d68dfff55.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 7

27 minutes ago, Reyetta Claven said:

Decided to dig out some of my R2 clothes today for my shift at the maid café. Anyone want a snack? ❤️

(it's on a beach, so swimsuits and skimpy clothes are totally acceptable!)

Snapshot_021.png

Decided to also post a more close-up picture in better lighting. 

Snapshot_025.png

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, Reyetta Claven said:

Anyone want a snack? ❤️

I do like snacks ...

• Like 5

I was studying this thread for ages, to get some idea of Windlight and other stuff, and I'm slowly getting there! I saw that you all go to Lutz City and so I dropped by a couple of days ago, and wandered round...…. I didn't get past the cake stall. I have a serious sweet tooth, and why go anywhere else????? Having lots of fun here!!  :D

SL14.png

SL17.png

Edited by EllieNewell
  • Like 19
  • Haha 1