Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Just a quick pic because Rosie and I would like to wish you . . .

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!!

384401208_International-Womens-Day-Blank.thumb.png.4fbe5341be9f34db3202286cd7e1fed9.png

(Oh yeah. Leather "Xsara" jacket by [Wellmade], "Astra" hair in light blondes by Truth, mesh head is the newest Genus Classic release (v.1.6), body is Slink Physique, hands are Vista, eyeshadow is by ItGirls "Skies," and lipstick is by Tone 2 "Nudes and Warms." Rosie is by HERSELF. And don't you forget it!)

  • Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just a quick pic because Rosie and I would like to wish you . . .

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!!

Rosie is by HERSELF. And don't you forget it!)

Ooooh, I actually created a group years ago named "We Can Do It!". It now contains only Snugs and Me, which is still a "We".

From long ago...
2093518770_RosieMe.thumb.jpg.1669df4eacad0c2a15740cc8e641f54e.jpg

Get out there and do it, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Ooooh, I actually created a group years ago named "We Can Do It!". It now contains only Snugs and Me, which is still a "We".

From long ago...
2093518770_RosieMe.thumb.jpg.1669df4eacad0c2a15740cc8e641f54e.jpg

Get out there and do it, Kids!!!

Oh! That's kind of amazing, Maddy!

And it's good to know that we can be sure you won't overheat on the factory floor!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh! That's kind of amazing, Maddy!

And it's good to know that we can be sure you won't overheat on the factory floor!

   Just everyone else will.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

   Just everyone else will.

She cleaned up nice, too. I danced with her at a get-together party for a 1940's group (which Scylla either started or was involved with, I think). She had a nice dress and heels and everything, but I think the bandana was still part of the outfit :-).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

She cleaned up nice, too. I danced with her at a get-together party for a 1940's group (which Scylla either started or was involved with, I think). She had a nice dress and heels and everything, but I think the bandana was still part of the outfit :-).

OMG. At the USO club????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just recall that it was 1940's oriented (and that I could not find a rock solid absolutely perfect Lauren Bacall hairdo, which bummed me out considerably).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG. At the USO club????

I don't recall if it was at a USO club, but you were there. I was dressed as Rosie, and we were all members of the Nostalgia Navigators group. You, Dil and I are still members.

Here are snapshots from that dance, showing me as Rosie, doing the Lindy Hop with someone we both know. Let these serve as proof that nobody is safe in the age of ubiquitous cameras...

1349290786_LindywithNat1.thumb.jpg.df5ea8a9db96891193219ca779d7c6aa.jpg666996540_LIndywithNat.thumb.jpg.ab3efabe565d9c78a5d06be50135818b.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just a quick pic because Rosie and I would like to wish you . . .

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!!

Happy International Women's Day wishes from Norway as well!

Snapshot_1564_cr.thumb.jpg.1a6839a1a9dd369814a635760f2945c6.jpg

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

384401208_International-Womens-Day-Blank.thumb.png.4fbe5341be9f34db3202286cd7e1fed9.png

   Oh, can you do the Can Can,
   If you can, then I can,
   I can Can Can if you Can Can
   Can you Can Can?

   Oh, we can do the Can Can,
   Yes we can, we Can Can
   We can Can Can
   Yes, we can Can Can

1821798359_Can-CanUL.thumb.png.860a8e481431b1e45833fca36fd89a03.png

  • Like 17
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Oh, can you do the Can Can,
   If you can, then I can,
   I can Can Can if you Can Can
   Can you Can Can?

   Oh, we can do the Can Can,
   Yes we can, we Can Can
   We can Can Can
   Yes, we can Can Can

1821798359_Can-CanUL.thumb.png.860a8e481431b1e45833fca36fd89a03.png

Well, we ALL can the way we want! That's the point of the exercise!

Oh, and gorgeous dress!!!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy International Women's Day! We are all wonderful and even a bad hair day won't stop us!

pssst... there are SO.MANY.GREAT.HAIR at Collabor88!!!

 

20190308_017.png

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

Happy International Women's Day! We are all wonderful and even a bad hair day won't stop us!

pssst... there are SO.MANY.GREAT.HAIR at Collabor88!!!

 

20190308_017.png

That is astonishing. Is it alive? Does it lag entire sims???? It looks so DETAILED!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That is astonishing. Is it alive? Does it lag entire sims???? It looks so DETAILED!

actually it is alive, it comes in 3 colours (black, pink and white) and every colour in 2 versions - the one I am wearing which just swings nicely in motion and the other one called tentacles and they actually move by themselves. 

But I am not sure if I shoud introduce you to the store... There aren’t many hairdos but soooo many costiumes! And I saw the costume trend that @BelindaN started ;)

but if you are curious, find Boudoir :)

Edited by Kotelle
spelling correction
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just a quick pic because Rosie and I would like to wish you . . .

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!!

384401208_International-Womens-Day-Blank.thumb.png.4fbe5341be9f34db3202286cd7e1fed9.png

(Oh yeah. Leather "Xsara" jacket by [Wellmade], "Astra" hair in light blondes by Truth, mesh head is the newest Genus Classic release (v.1.6), body is Slink Physique, hands are Vista, eyeshadow is by ItGirls "Skies," and lipstick is by Tone 2 "Nudes and Warms." Rosie is by HERSELF. And don't you forget it!)

That poster always reminds me of my RL great aunt who was a wielder building ships during WWII.  She passed away last year after long and interesting life.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 4:44 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I might have to give it a whirl.  Wonder how many Firestorm only features I use regularly that will drive me nuts not to have.

For me the BIG ONE is Photo Tools and its Windlight settings.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...