Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MirandaBowers said:

After becoming too lazy to redress myself after trying out many demos.. I just became a cat :D

becoming a cat is never wrong

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm used to bits of me being frozen in my viewer during the logout process (usually just appliers and hair), but tonight it looked rather cool, so I grabbed a quick print screen:

1480183355_applierlogoutfun.png.09bb682d6634c2474255b64cf2e4e1a3.png

Addendum: Now that I think of it, I have a full-body anatomy tattoo. I wonder what that looks like during logout? Must try that sometime. (I may have discovered a new art form - lol!)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, BelindaN said:

We should do a "me and my alt" photo session!!!!! I'm not quite ready yet though...........but it would be fun.........  :)

Though perhaps not totally in the spirit of "me and my alt", here I am with my fourth alt:

Main_and_alt4.thumb.jpg.7b2081d54795d4448bdf9c7acd1e7e70.jpg

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe if I ever get any of my alts brought forward in time, in regards to their bodies and looks, I'll do an updated alt pic.  In the mean time, here is a pic I took with my first set of alts back in mid 2008.

1283267676_MeMyselfandI.jpg.d78f4df98af0ea07c32a7bdd96de62d1.jpg

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

All in all I'd say this is a pretty decent avtar, just because some rigged mesh is old does not mean it must be bad looking...

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

655368104_SARAT-BIRDSHOES.thumb.jpg.b7ab35ac31f2b679b89fa07176f5f1fa.jpg

It's ALL about the shoes...by Poison (I think they were a freebie group gift!) ;)

 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christmas has passed as well as New Year since I've last posted here.
 

Thanks to a friend, I started 2019 with a new Avatar~

New Year, New Avatar

 

Waiting on a Train

 

However, I haven't forgot my old avi~

Kitty Time

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

 

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snapshot_018.thumb.png.04915a44ec8f39b244191c5324c36caa.png

Took the eyes from the CATWA Developers Kit Kittia. And added textures from the .: Visual Magick :. // Doll Pack

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is

Oh, come on. At least give us a clue! ;)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

The critter looks like a Dave..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

 

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

out in front  of my place

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my first try out with Orwar's Furlgrimr light.......

Nothing fancy, and I'm slow to pick up the tecchy stuff, but I like it already!!!!!  :)

 

 

SLVideo5.gif

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...