Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 minute ago, MirandaBowers said:

After becoming too lazy to redress myself after trying out many demos.. I just became a cat :D

becoming a cat is never wrong

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

I'm used to bits of me being frozen in my viewer during the logout process (usually just appliers and hair), but tonight it looked rather cool, so I grabbed a quick print screen:

1480183355_applierlogoutfun.png.09bb682d6634c2474255b64cf2e4e1a3.png

Addendum: Now that I think of it, I have a full-body anatomy tattoo. I wonder what that looks like during logout? Must try that sometime. (I may have discovered a new art form - lol!)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 18

On 1/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, BelindaN said:

We should do a "me and my alt" photo session!!!!! I'm not quite ready yet though...........but it would be fun.........  :)

Though perhaps not totally in the spirit of "me and my alt", here I am with my fourth alt:

Main_and_alt4.thumb.jpg.7b2081d54795d4448bdf9c7acd1e7e70.jpg

• Like 19

Maybe if I ever get any of my alts brought forward in time, in regards to their bodies and looks, I'll do an updated alt pic.  In the mean time, here is a pic I took with my first set of alts back in mid 2008.

1283267676_MeMyselfandI.jpg.d78f4df98af0ea07c32a7bdd96de62d1.jpg

• Like 18

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

• Like 20

1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

All in all I'd say this is a pretty decent avtar, just because some rigged mesh is old does not mean it must be bad looking...

• Like 11

655368104_SARAT-BIRDSHOES.thumb.jpg.b7ab35ac31f2b679b89fa07176f5f1fa.jpg

It's ALL about the shoes...by Poison (I think they were a freebie group gift!) ;)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 15

Christmas has passed as well as New Year since I've last posted here.

Thanks to a friend, I started 2019 with a new Avatar~

New Year, New Avatar

Waiting on a Train

However, I haven't forgot my old avi~

Kitty Time

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

• Like 10

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Snapshot_018.thumb.png.04915a44ec8f39b244191c5324c36caa.png

Took the eyes from the CATWA Developers Kit Kittia. And added textures from the .: Visual Magick :. // Doll Pack

• Like 13

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is

Oh, come on. At least give us a clue! ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

The critter looks like a Dave..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

out in front  of my place

• Like 13

This is my first try out with Orwar's Furlgrimr light.......

Nothing fancy, and I'm slow to pick up the tecchy stuff, but I like it already!!!!!  :)

SLVideo5.gif

• Like 15