How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

With the prospect of having Salty as my full time companion....yeah weird I know.........I'm demo-ing heads.

THIS is Mayreal Stella, from the box, no slider work...........she's lovely already..........Hair is rezology Sylph but this is likely to change.............

As someone said, the hud is multiple but I think I can work with it.................

Slider work will follow but I have more boxes to open.........  :)

BEST part of SL by miles...................................................

Secondlife05.jpg

Secondlife06.jpg

• Like 15

Moving on down to three from LAQ, First is Leia....OMG she's a cutie alright.

For the benefit of those who know less than me......... The LAQ HUD and skins are separate.

Leia is a front runner along with Stella.........again from the box......

Secondlife08.jpg

• Like 10

Finally Lelutka Spencer..........I need to sleep on this.I must be getting better at it because I can rag through a lot of heads in no time now, and they all look good from the box. Whereas when I was doing this for me.....I had a lot of trouble getting them to look good........SO....I think LAQ Leia is my front runner, but the sliders may say otherwise............

I hope this has been useful for any of you out there thinking about the same!!!!  :)

Soon as I can I'll work Stella, Leia and Chloe on the sliders................and see what comes out!

Secondlife19.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Added comment
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

With the prospect of having Salty as my full time companion....yeah weird I know.........I'm demo-ing heads.

I see that you're testing almost all Lelutka heads. Have you tried their new ones too?

Out now!

They're a little different than their other heads, because they changed the skeleton. I'm in love with Aida. I have been playing with its demo and I think it has a better response to the sliders compared to their previous heads.

And if you want less expensive options, Vista heads are still with their last holidays discount, the heads are now at 1600. They are fully functional, have a great response to sliders and the animations run very smoothly and natural.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4