Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

One of the nice side benefits of the upcoming BOM is that more and more skin and makeup creators are providing system layers again.  For those of us still wandering the grid with our classic heads, that is much appreciated (at least by me).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Angelina String said:

. "Follow Your Arrow " with Kacey Musgrave have been playing constantly in my head since the song inspired a photo here, and I have been brainwashed to the degree that I had to make a desert scene :)

It does that doesn't it ?

Posted (edited)

Typically I hate packages that animate you because the animation is usually just some dumb 'holding a bag' thing or some other really silly looking pose.  I actually almost always rez packages on the ground specifically for that reason.  However, every now and then though, I pick up something that comes in a package that is very appropriate to the vendor and a few of those even have really cute poses when the package is attached. Fashiowl is one of those and today I happened upon another as I was picking up some of the 25L items.  This one is by Hopscotch and I actually think the package and associated pose is quite cute and very appropriate for the vendor.  I have a few other items from this store, so I'm not sure if I've just never noticed this before or if they changed packaging somewhere along the way.  I did initially rez this to the ground to unpack, but when I saw what the package was and saw a 'hop' pose in the package, I decided to give the "attach" a try.  For those that have never bought from Hopscotch, here is the packaging and pose:

Hopscotch Packaging and Pose

(yeah, I haven't changed clothes since last night yet)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Snapshot_010a.jpg.945cf24adc8159198313f7f33abe4300.jpg

Ooh, where'd you get that whip? Finding nice whips is a chore. That one looks... Fun... 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TechDave said:

Yes, panorama style... sorry I don't know terms. Tho I understand LL created that Places page to display panorama for viewing in 2d (out-of-world). I've seen a few on there, but not been able to get back to them.     http://places.secondlife.com  

It appears they are attempting to 'integrate' land auctions into that page, as well.

I'll have a look-see :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

It does that doesn't it ?

It's all your fault - now I'm even shopping for cowboy boots  (and looking for some biiiig arrows :D )

Snapshot_034.thumb.jpg.5b5fde1c07c3c22857608ffcc3a3e4b5.jpg

(But as you can see, I found neither boots nor arrows :) )

• Like 14

Like Pale Moonlight

Can you tell I like my stuff dark?

• Like 17

Waiting for home time.........

It was dress up day at the office........haha!

Secondlife05.jpg

• Like 18

So then I went out after a quick change to perform....*coughs*..............

Hair is Catwa Lolwa....I think this is scripted, but I love how it moves.........

Dress is Adorsy Zosya. Shoes are ROC simple heels.  Red is my colour............ :)

Now here's some breaking news.........I've ordered a new laptop today. Enough prevaricating..........so when it arrives I'll be looking for some guidance about Firestorm and Windlight.

My days of point and click are almost at an end.......... *evil laugh*

Secondlife09.jpg

Secondlife11.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Like Pale Moonlight

Can you tell I like my stuff dark?

Brighter colours are available if you shop around.........*whistles* ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Brighter colours are available if you shop around.........*whistles* ;)

I do have colour HUDs for most of what I'm wearing there, but... Meh!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I post screenshots not because I love originality ..... but coz I don't know how to use filters :D 

profile_005.png

• Like 17

On 1/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, TechDave said:

Alyona:  (little off topic.. tho)

have you ever tried the 360' photos.. to post on PLACES page? (I'm not a photog even within the extremes of my mesh mind!!) I keep looking for the 360's just out of curiosity.

I posted some thing to places when it first came out.. Then LL deleted everything on Places in an early upgrade.  I lost interest after that.  Maybe I'll look again but I did too much work to have it erased and have trouble trusting it again.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 6:25 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So beautiful! Where is that? And did you add the Windlight yourself?

so sorry for the delayed response! Winter Moon is the name of the sim and i know nothing about lighting yet, lol, just a real beauty of a sim. thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1