How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Oops! I guess the butt is not as safe as we were hoping it was... bummer. Given the circumstances, I think the nipple rollout will have to wait for another time and place. ;)

Happy 2019 everyone

Yay! First post of the year!!!  

~ Sara

Bahahah! Obviously flagged by someone as there are many butt pictures here. Not surprising as I have irked a few people here. Rage-flag maybe LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Bahahah! Obviously flagged by someone as there are many butt pictures here. Not surprising as I have irked a few people here. Rage-flag maybe LOL

Probably the saber rattling about the nipple front caused the Lindens feel they needed to send a message.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 4

First of all: All the best wishes for 2019 to all of you!

I started the new year by jumping into some practical clothing and started a new project. "Follow Your Arrow " with Kacey Musgrave have been playing constantly in my head since the song inspired a photo here, and I have been brainwashed to the degree that I had to make a desert scene :)

Snapshot_019.thumb.jpg.1462706f849e61f96dc2aded6a182ae8.jpgSnapshot_023.thumb.jpg.fe566247eeb556ed99e24ca6afdd4619.jpgSnapshot_024.thumb.jpg.e60db8fec37a3da1988334cd38fab5b6.jpg

The sun is going down, so I better lay town the tools and continue tomorrow :D

• Like 16

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Oops! I guess the butt is not as safe as we were hoping it was... bummer.

As Alyona said, someone must have reported that post for some reason.  There are still plenty of butt shots in this thread, including the one recently that asked about the butt showing.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Snapshot_029a.thumb.jpg.050617ef8b8481c97296461e44b72339.jpgSnapshot_010a.jpg.945cf24adc8159198313f7f33abe4300.jpg2017-12-18_023a.thumb.jpg.bc4912ab95755a2d9db93a9d1d24b3b3.jpg

These are all existing attachments.  Just how much butt was showing in the removed pic?

About as much as the red one here. FUnny though - the removed picture was a repost from an earlier post, which is still there. ~snorts~ Now whoever flagged with will prolly go through all 537 pages just to find it so they can flag it! ~Laughs~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josephine Carissa said:

~*~ waving ~*~

Good day everyone, saw this post over at fabfree and thought you all would want to know about it : ) seems this pose maker has all of his poses on sale for 10 lindens : )

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/168889

Best Regards,

Josephine

I just read that post and was getting ready to tell all about it.  :)

I do wish the Animations category had sub-categories for Couples, Men, Women, Children, Family, Friends, etc...    With my Prefs set to '96 items per page', there are still 12 pages for this store.  ETA:  I just realized there are some sub-categories, though only "Couples" out of the ones that I listed, but none of this store's animations are in any sub-categories.... so still 12 pages to go through.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

About as much as the red one here. FUnny though - the removed picture was a repost from an earlier post, which is still there. ~snorts~ Now whoever flagged with will prolly go through all 537 pages just to find it so they can flag it! ~Laughs~

Alyona:  (little off topic.. tho)

have you ever tried the 360' photos.. to post on PLACES page? (I'm not a photog even within the extremes of my mesh mind!!) I keep looking for the 360's just out of curiosity.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TechDave said:

Alyona:  (little off topic.. tho)

have you ever tried the 360' photos.. to post on PLACES page? (I'm not a photog even within the extremes of my mesh mind!!) I keep looking for the 360's just out of curiosity.

Do you mean like panorama stuff? Hmmm... it's an idea for an experiment I suppose.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Do you mean like panorama stuff? Hmmm... it's an idea for an experiment I suppose.

Yes, panorama style... sorry I don't know terms. Tho I understand LL created that Places page to display panorama for viewing in 2d (out-of-world). I've seen a few on there, but not been able to get back to them.     http://places.secondlife.com  

It appears they are attempting to 'integrate' land auctions into that page, as well.

Edited by TechDave
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Angelina String said:

. "Follow Your Arrow " with Kacey Musgrave have been playing constantly in my head since the song inspired a photo here, and I have been brainwashed to the degree that I had to make a desert scene :)

It does that doesn't it ?