Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Your skin looks great... what is it? I also think if you could change your graphics settings to Ultra (in Firestorm), it would solve the pixelation on your hair. But, lovely set regardless ;)

The broken lines in the hair are probably due to the antialiasing setting. In Firestorm, this is changed in Preferences > Graphics > Hardware Settings > Antialiasing (restart recommended): - the higher the setting, the more performance will tank, but it works to smooth out pixelations and is especially effective against curved lines - hair is, essentially, a truck ton of curved lines.

Setting the General graphics to 'Ultra' in itself doesn't do all that much, you can have it set to low as long as you crank up the right sliders. No point rendering a bunch of particles if you aren't trying to photograph particles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Your skin looks great... what is it? I also think if you could change your graphics settings to Ultra (in Firestorm), it would solve the pixelation on your hair. But, lovely set regardless ;)

The skin is Skinnery (with freckles) but I can't remember the name until I get back in world.  I chose that one because it's so close to my real skin.

No firestorm yet until I get a new laptop so I'm on the standard viewer!

I did put these through the flickr edit page though to add a bit of colour depth.  

It's 23.20 here so I'm all tucked up in bed...... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I bought a straw goat, because, well, the whole 'being Swedish' and all that - but I was disappointed that it was so small, so I made it 10 meters tall, just like Gävlebocken! ... And then I put it outside my sister's club. Then Cat gave Neph a pet goat - we call him Baphomet. Because how could we not. 

Snapshot_037.thumb.png.7f3fe871fe22486c4f4f6fcbab89ce1d.png

• Like 12

Just now, Angelina String said:

Hmmm, looking for lighter or matches...

... How do you know of our (maybe not so secret) customs?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

... How do you know of our (maybe not so secret) customs?! 

Gissa ;)

Option 1: I used to play ice hockey for Leksand

or

Option 2: I went to uni in Sweden

Edited by Angelina String

10 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Gissa ;) 

... ... O fan. 👀

Well. Option two appears the most probable one, so I'm going to go for option one! 

Edited by Orwar

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

... ... O fan. 👀

Well. Option two appears the most probable one, so I'm going to go for option one! 

Well - you did, of course, choose the correct option ;) 

I even had some of the uniforms from back then sitting around in my wardrobe :D

Snapshot_017_cr.thumb.jpg.5658da176a3f0f6dd22bda8fd3e64d8e.jpgSnapshot_016_cr.thumb.jpg.f0a64827a6257c0b56ab5710bf093eb3.jpg

(Did not bother to put on all the protection gear just for this quick snap :D )

• Like 11

So, I decided to play with the filters and this is what I came up with, hope the bare rear end is ok :-)

With a little rain...

Sometimes..._001.jpg

Edited by anniepany
added more info
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, anniepany said:

So, I decided to play with the filters and this is what I came up with, hope the bare rear end is ok 🙂

Lovely post! Nice composition and interesting (interesting as in... what is a sweet girl with that bottom, doing in a place like that)...lol. I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! ;)

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Lovely post! Nice composition and interesting (interesting as in... what is a sweet girl with that bottom, doing in a place like that)...lol. I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! ;)

~ Sara

/me laughs and blushes...well...see...I was....uh...hmmm...nvm! Thank you for the compliment and I look forward to your provocative post!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Well - you did, of course, choose the correct option ;) 

I even had some of the uniforms from back then sitting around in my wardrobe :D

(Did not bother to put on all the protection gear just for this quick snap :D )

That's... Actually Leksands IF. And as a person who is otherwise completely oblivious of sports, I know because I actually live and study in Leksand. 

9 hours ago, anniepany said:

hope the bare rear end is ok

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! 

Best we can tell, from the Community Guidelines and previous pictures posts, the butt is fine and all front shots must cover / blur the genitals and female nipples.  I don't think we know anything concrete on whether it is just the nipples or if the areola has to be covered as well.  I think everyone that covers or blurs the breasts has always done both nipples and areola.  If you choose to go with a blur, be sure it is a really good blur.  

Violating the guidelines the first time will get the picture pulled and maybe a warning.  If they think you were intentionally giving a thumbs up to their guidelines, then the warning might be for multiple points or even a very short ban from the forums for a day or so.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

That's... Actually Leksands IF. And as a person who is otherwise completely oblivious of sports, I know because I actually live and study in Leksand. 

Google, Photoshop, full permission dress and an hour to spare :P Maybe I should start a business selling personalized supporter-wear :D

(Have not even ever been to Leksand, I studied a bit further south :))

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best we can tell, from the Community Guidelines and previous pictures posts, the butt is fine and all front shots must cover / blur the genitals and female nipples.  I don't think we know anything concrete on whether it is just the nipples or if the areola has to be covered as well.  I think everyone that covers or blurs the breasts has always done both nipples and areola.  If you choose to go with a blur, be sure it is a really good blur.  

Violating the guidelines the first time will get the picture pulled and maybe a warning.  If they think you were intentionally giving a thumbs up to their guidelines, then the warning might be for multiple points or even a very short ban from the forums for a day or so.

I'll definitely blur the heck outta of them IF I ever post a nude frontal, one warning was enough for me *giggles* 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1