How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I bought a straw goat, because, well, the whole 'being Swedish' and all that - but I was disappointed that it was so small, so I made it 10 meters tall, just like Gävlebocken! ... And then I put it outside my sister's club. Then Cat gave Neph a pet goat - we call him Baphomet. Because how could we not. 

Snapshot_037.thumb.png.7f3fe871fe22486c4f4f6fcbab89ce1d.png

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Gissa ;) 

... ... O fan. 👀

Well. Option two appears the most probable one, so I'm going to go for option one! 

Edited by Orwar

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

... ... O fan. 👀

Well. Option two appears the most probable one, so I'm going to go for option one! 

Well - you did, of course, choose the correct option ;) 

I even had some of the uniforms from back then sitting around in my wardrobe :D

Snapshot_017_cr.thumb.jpg.5658da176a3f0f6dd22bda8fd3e64d8e.jpgSnapshot_016_cr.thumb.jpg.f0a64827a6257c0b56ab5710bf093eb3.jpg

(Did not bother to put on all the protection gear just for this quick snap :D )

• Like 11

1 hour ago, anniepany said:

So, I decided to play with the filters and this is what I came up with, hope the bare rear end is ok 🙂

Lovely post! Nice composition and interesting (interesting as in... what is a sweet girl with that bottom, doing in a place like that)...lol. I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! ;)

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Lovely post! Nice composition and interesting (interesting as in... what is a sweet girl with that bottom, doing in a place like that)...lol. I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! ;)

~ Sara

/me laughs and blushes...well...see...I was....uh...hmmm...nvm! Thank you for the compliment and I look forward to your provocative post!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Well - you did, of course, choose the correct option ;) 

I even had some of the uniforms from back then sitting around in my wardrobe :D

(Did not bother to put on all the protection gear just for this quick snap :D )

That's... Actually Leksands IF. And as a person who is otherwise completely oblivious of sports, I know because I actually live and study in Leksand. 

9 hours ago, anniepany said:

hope the bare rear end is ok

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I’m actually not clear myself where the proverbial “line in the sand” is either. Hummm... However, I’m sure we’ll get that answered here soon;) I’m planning a provocative post myself New Years Eve! 

Best we can tell, from the Community Guidelines and previous pictures posts, the butt is fine and all front shots must cover / blur the genitals and female nipples.  I don't think we know anything concrete on whether it is just the nipples or if the areola has to be covered as well.  I think everyone that covers or blurs the breasts has always done both nipples and areola.  If you choose to go with a blur, be sure it is a really good blur.  

Violating the guidelines the first time will get the picture pulled and maybe a warning.  If they think you were intentionally giving a thumbs up to their guidelines, then the warning might be for multiple points or even a very short ban from the forums for a day or so.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

That's... Actually Leksands IF. And as a person who is otherwise completely oblivious of sports, I know because I actually live and study in Leksand. 

Google, Photoshop, full permission dress and an hour to spare :P Maybe I should start a business selling personalized supporter-wear :D

(Have not even ever been to Leksand, I studied a bit further south :))

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best we can tell, from the Community Guidelines and previous pictures posts, the butt is fine and all front shots must cover / blur the genitals and female nipples.  I don't think we know anything concrete on whether it is just the nipples or if the areola has to be covered as well.  I think everyone that covers or blurs the breasts has always done both nipples and areola.  If you choose to go with a blur, be sure it is a really good blur.  

Violating the guidelines the first time will get the picture pulled and maybe a warning.  If they think you were intentionally giving a thumbs up to their guidelines, then the warning might be for multiple points or even a very short ban from the forums for a day or so.

I'll definitely blur the heck outta of them IF I ever post a nude frontal, one warning was enough for me *giggles* 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2018 at 3:47 AM, Saravendi said:

~ Sara

I haven't been scolded for this one, yet...

[MODERATOR EDIT: Image with Nudity removed]

Edited by Dakota Linden
Moderator Edit: Image w/nudity removed
  • Like 10