How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Well, since I don't seem to be capable of keeping: 1. my big mouth shut and: 2. my promise from earlier post to not post offtopic stuff in this thread - I'm at it again...

Taking the risk of being labelled as an annoying nitpicking something, I must comment on the above and say that the "bigger nose"  is due to Perspective Distortion, not Lens Distortion - as mentioned halfway down in the linked article above...

Lens distortion is more or less constant regardless of how far from or close to the object you are taking a picture of, perspective distortion varies with the distance.
Advanced photo software has the lens distortion of different model/brand lenses build in so that you can remove lens distortion made by a specific lens more or less automatic - not that easy to correct perspective distortion...

Snapshot_007_cr.thumb.jpg.13af2392426570e053da6df9ba631929.jpg

*added a photo with no other intention than to make this post a tiny bit more interesting and on topic...

Well... thanks for being an annoying nitpicking whatever.... And nice picture.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Oh durr and damnation I just can't be there. It's one thing messing on my phone with family crawling around but quite another logging on with a laptop!

So I'm exiled in the phantom zone and feeling "left out".

Oh well. /me drops a tear into my wine.

Oh hey things are not so bad hehe!

Aww. I myself was only there for a little bit, Belinda, but you were missed! In fact, someone even quoted your forum post in chat when we were discussing your absence.

Maybe when Clover and Rhonda celebrate their 11th?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

12.22party3.thumb.jpg.04b8cab293fcd39df9acf0909b16bfd7.jpg

This is lovely.

I'm really sorry I missed the little ceremony. I'd have like to have heard and seen it, and helped you celebrate it. 10 years together is a pretty long time together in RL nowadays. It's actually longer than I've ever managed. In SL terms, it's a forever.

Pretty clearly, the two of you recognize each other as special. I hope that you know that all of us think you're special too, individually and together.

So, again, congratulations both of you.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1163708322_ScreenShot2018-12-22at4_54_26PM.thumb.png.b7367ecf012d07dc645f77691791f46f.png

First photo where I used some of the technical info posted over the last week or so! Really happy with the DoF results! Way easier and zero post production work. This is straight off SL, with no post alterations! :)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 19

16 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Oh durr and damnation I just can't be there. It's one thing messing on my phone with family crawling around but quite another logging on with a laptop!

Oh hey things are not so bad hehe!

Tell me about it! I just had surgery on Thurs :| eeekkk AND family! I’m great and recovering, BUT, it’s been really hard for me to create any new content in-world to post. So that’s just another reason I love this forum is that I can login on my phone (in bed) and still be connected to everyone! 

~ Sara :) 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

This may be my last Avi montage until after the hols. From today I'll be under increasing pressure not to be on my laptop...........by those who have no understanding of this life!!!!

Oh, and my growing confidence in appliers means I can try stockings occasionally. To be honest I think this outfit looks way better without them.

Anyways.......Hair is Mina Annie....my latest Mina hair and my favourite today!

Dress is Absolut Vendetta Munday Chinese. I like the cut of this dress, and it reminds me of one of the hookers in "Enter The Dragon" (I'm a Bruce Lee fan..........)

My latest shopping fest was at Absolut Vendetta and I still have a few more bags to unpack..........

Shoes are NX-Nardcotix Ida, which is a proper mouthful. I don't often go for pumps here, butthese caught my eye, and I like a touch of toe cleavage!!!!

So.....................................Three images at Lutz, One on my cuddle basket at home........... :)

Secondlife11.jpg

Secondlife12.jpg

Secondlife15.jpg

Secondlife16.jpg

• Like 16