Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

I understand the textures look blurry on my furniture, SL was on its time of the month, oh well xD

Snapshot_146.jpg

Edited by IvyLarae
Added text
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, Coby Foden said:

Genus head "Baby Face". With the default skin what came with the head.

2018-12-09_Genus-Baby-Face.thumb.jpg.e19d083243ffc26b7be5eaa061e6232b.jpg

Wow that head is pretty nice.. giving other head creators a run for their money for sure. Good lips, no weirdness to them like some of the other head makers Ive seen.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malin Sabra said:

Wow that head is pretty nice.. giving other head creators a run for their money for sure. Good lips, no weirdness to them like some of the other head makers Ive seen.

The Genus "Classic Face" has even slightly better 'normal' looking lips than the "Baby Face". In general appearance the "Baby Face" looks really cute. It's really difficult to decide which one is better, so I wear both alternatively. Both are quite similar very nice looking heads. The "Classic Face" head looks a bit more mature, and the "Baby Face" head looks a bit younger. Both heads can be adjusted quite a lot to have various appearances.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

The Genus "Classic Face" has even slightly better 'normal' looking lips than the "Baby Face". In general appearance the "Baby Face" looks really cute. It's really difficult to decide which one is better, so I wear both alternatively. Both are quite similar very nice looking heads. The "Classic Face" head looks a bit more mature, and the "Baby Face" head looks a bit younger. Both heads can be adjusted quite a lot to have various appearances.

Yes, yes. And something unusual: You can wear each head *on the same shape* and have a great-looking "younger" and "older" self. On all other head creators' heads (Catwa, Genesis, and one other that I have, I forget which) - if you change the head (from the same creator) it requires *significant* readjusting the shape to look good at all. (This is my experience, anyway) - the Genus Classic versus Baby-Face heads works excellently together on the same shape. Stunningly, even.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

739831723_HerWinterRetreat.thumb.jpg.5a7cc388e529be8ff0227c7fb34abee1.jpg

Love, love, love this shot! The Ice Queen!

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have time to sort through my images from Lutz tonight but I had a lovely time with @Saravendi and @Sagadin

This one though has atmosphere..............................we just stopped the train from certain doom!!!

More will follow and I guess Sara will be on it later!!!

 

secondlife21.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I don't have time to sort through my images from Lutz tonight but I had a lovely time with @Saravendi and @Sagadin

This one though has atmosphere..............................we just stopped the train from certain doom!!!

More will follow and I guess Sara will be on it later!!!

I so wish I could have stayed home from work to join in the fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

I understand the textures look blurry on my furniture, SL was on its time of the month, oh well xD

Snapshot_146.jpg

I would have just claimed that I was playing with DOF settings  xD

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The joke in group chat was since the DJ was doing a "Throwback Thursday" then maybe we should all "Throwback" to Classic avatars.

I'm so lonely... And in need of a Cheeseburger. O.o

Snapshot_003.png

  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

782381052_SARATRAIN.thumb.jpg.832184a0311671e44a5f153852cee454.jpg

Me (Catwoman) starin' down the train, awaiting my arch nemesis, Wonder Woman!

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...