Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Well, I received a Christmas Gift today from one of the Forum Angels, so I revisited the Lutz City theatre and added my new and favourite shoes.......!!

Hair is Monso Minu; Dress is ISON Kylie; Shoes are Mosquito's Way Callie. These are my favourite shoes now. 35 colour and texture HUD with strap/heel/sole options. Just lovely!!!

I've shown them all yellow, and yellow textured. I'll be wearing these a lot!!!!!!!  ;)

Also later met up with Saravendi and looked around her studio, Another great day in SL!!!!

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

secondlife 20.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Collecting Xmas gifts -- hair from Kokolores (group gift), fun dress from Meva (advent calendar gift du jour), tattoo from This Is Wrong (via group gift card)...

saga-1042.jpg

• Like 19

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.552772f2ac177f04cad751dd65247c4d.png

Tonic - Fine Beauty v5, along with the Tonic - Fine beauty Bust Minimizer. And the Tonic - Booty control

Mesh tops don't really work well with the minimized chest. So I'm using applier based clothing, and set up a few outfits using the Tonic Wardrobe HUD

• Like 14

Amazing textures...colors...moods at the Lutz Theater! This was taken today in the balcony of the theater:))) 😱 wow

905357914_Sara@LutzTheater.thumb.jpg.e02fc07f8ffccb992733c56570d5bc03.jpg

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Had  to stop by this place @BelindaNfound.

12.12.2018pm_004.png

Talli... great photo! Love the positioning of the mic in the foreground and Mr Moon 🌙 in the background... yummy photo. You look amazing too 😘

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Talli... great photo! Love the positioning of the mic in the foreground and Mr Moon 🌙 in the background... yummy photo. You look amazing too 😘

Don't forget the Lutz flickr page ........ :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Thank you so much, you and your pictures always look so wonderful, you set a high standard hat is very inspiring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ladaka said:

my first post here :)

let me introduce you Ladaka

Watching to see if this is OK.

Some kind soul got me  this from my wish list, but when i checked my notifications, they were from  last June, so if I don't figure it out, thank you.

12.13.2018_003.png

• Like 13