Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

15 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Even though both Genus heads which I have are very nice, this Vista Lia head is still my favourite one.
I'm feeling more at home wearing Vista head. Maybe it's because I've had it for long time already.

2018-12-08_pose_Vista-Lia-head.thumb.jpg.c05d8c98b102e709c77179755a496f04.jpg

Or maybe it's because you've created an absolutely lovely look?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's feeling like winter, so I am wearing a jacket. Also it's time to catch up on all of the lovely photos in this thread I missed...

saga-1038.jpg

• Like 20

It's Sunday,  so time to put on comfy clothes and drink hot chocolate.

LOTD 31.png

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Not sure how to caption this picture....?? Anyone... 😉

23799582_ScreenShot2018-12-09at12_55_10AM.thumb.png.377fa3007db3e6bb01d1993e6a374ef0.png

Matching shoes are in the mail??

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Me new cozy and warm onesies, because UNICORNS!

Onesies%201.jpg

Assept this picrure maybe makes more sense for me...

Onesies%202.jpg

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I just noticed and now wondering how that word got through the crazy LL naughty-filter? Bahahahaha!!!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 18

All day  i have been making winter and snow and snow piles and frozen trees and...all kind cold stuff. Finally got home and can warm myself up a bit.

Tiny rest after work.png

• Like 17

Found the new Skinnery skin at C88 and had to get it in this lovely pale tone. I (Debi) haven't worn a pale skin in ages.

1336761202_newlook2.thumb.jpg.18f34d4adbdb7f2e5333fbe17c783981.jpg

This all white outfit is making me look skinnier than normal. Maybe I won't take it off! lol

492047377_newlook1.thumb.jpg.e09d98f9a362553a86a8235040de4895.jpg

• Like 19

So, a couple of days ago I ran across a picture of a kind of cool-looking hair style by a maker I didn't know, but everyone else probably already does: Monso. So I went to visit the in-world store, and quickly found myself filling my shopping cart with demos (I think I took home about 15 to try). They're very nicely detailed, and satisfyingly messy. I have only two complaints: first, the colour options are pretty limited, and second . . . although they all looked very elegant on the extremely pretty models used in their promo pics, they tended to look huge on me. Maybe I'm ungainly, and not elegant and petite enough?

ANYWAY . . . I bought three (one of which, the style I actually went looking for, I am now having minor buyers remorse about, but I could easily have bought at least three more).

AND here is Monso's Yunkyung, in the snow. (Slightly lopsided smile brought to you courtesy of LeLutka's Axis HUD.)

Snow-and-Branches - 1.png

• Like 16