Мой дух неистребим!

Я в этом шоу!

Всех покорив, бью на разрыв,

Источник силы жив – гоню вперед!

Я в этом,

Я в этом шоу!

Продолжить шоу!

Snapshot_002.png

Don't know what you said, but, I like the way you said it and the picture is really good too!

• Like 3

Google says:

I will touch the soul, like a bright butterfly, of heights,
And yesterday's fairy tale spirit, growing up, will not die,
My flight, friends!
Continue the show,
Continue the show!
I laugh in front of him
My spirit is indestructible!
I'm on this show!
All conquered, I beat to break,
The source of strength is alive - I drive forward!
I'm in it,
I'm on this show!
Continue the show!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, DemeraraGirl said:

I do that all the time. Alts are very useful for lucky letters.

Sometimes, when I'm busy, I put an alt on a store waiting for my letter and keep doing my things with my main. When I hear the sound of the letter changing, I check if it's my letter. If so, I teleport to get it.

Wasn't there a HUD that did it? Or was it one who scanned a sim lucky chairs with your letter when you came there? It was some Lucky Chair HUD I heard about.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Wasn't there a HUD that did it? Or was it one who scanned a sim lucky chairs with your letter when you came there? It was some Lucky Chair HUD I heard about.

CTS (the creator of the Wardrobe)used to have one that would even sit you on the particular lucky chair when your letter would come up. But that was back in the day when there was only one brand of lucky chairs. I don't know whether it worked by reading chat, or listening to the scripts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I didn't know there was a HUD only for lucky chairs.

But now that @lavalois mentioned, I checked on MP and it really has. The name is CTS Lucky Charm and according to the product description, it works only for lucky chairs (not for boards) and it requires RLV enabled.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain  - so I enjoy the sunset at the coast... The occasion and location made me feel a little hippie :D

(for once, absolutely no editing/postprocessing - not even cropped - these shots are straight from the camera...)Snapshot_009.thumb.jpg.b2ae5dcc12375c0d22d7e3a26dbcb9a5.jpgSnapshot_012.thumb.jpg.91d2c7e5e0e950d933ab92f9c212a8b4.jpgSnapshot_014.thumb.jpg.e9614fef924d487fa5e2d0ae5ebff0de.jpgSnapshot_016.thumb.jpg.50d494c5dcb9e11d768d65838cc4cee9.jpg

Edited by Angelina String
Typos...
  • Like 17