How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Felt like painting it all black..aside from the hair and kitty ears of course.

Details:

Body: Signature- Geralt.

Head: Catwa-Magy

Eyes: Gloom: Astrology set: Virgo

Make up: [Leluck] - Smokey eye, Catseye Cat nose-Black and whiskers

Cat body parts: Sweet thing: Fluffy neko ears and Fuwa tail

Skin: Mudskin Mew: 104

Top: A&Y's Nephilim Cyber Top in Black and  B@R's : Spellbound of Darkness (omega Applier)

Bottoms: Stories and Co- Minnie Skirt in Black,ALESSANDRA - Fishnet Stockings(Black)

Shoes: Boys to the bone: Eir Heels

Accessories:  :: Wretch :: Spiked Set Black (Collar), L'Emporio ::*Custos Animum*:: (Rings + Bracelets), ~GD~Bad Things(Spiked Claws) - 

Snapshot_041.png

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Moda  They have fabulous shoes and a good mix of things in the chairs and group gifts....

I didn't realize lucky chairs were still a thing! I never had the patience myself, but I do remember getting urgent summonses when a friend was waiting, and an "S" came up. "Drop whatever you're doing! I need you NOW!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I didn't realize lucky chairs were still a thing! I never had the patience myself, but I do remember getting urgent summonses when a friend was waiting, and an "S" came up. "Drop whatever you're doing! I need you NOW!"

There aren't near as many lucky chairs as there was back in the day, but they are still around here and there.  Ditto for camping chairs.  Once they changed how traffic was calculated, it wasn't as much of a benefit to the shop owner.  I think now some creators just do it as an way of gifting some of their older products to their group members.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It seems kind of typical of my usual way of doing (or not doing) things that I should spend an hour in-world preparing a new profile pic (and crashing twice in the process) about which I feel kind of "meh," and then get home, take a couple of quickie shots (requiring 5 mins work) that I end up liking much better.

Here's my carefully staged in-world profile pic . . .

Inworld-Profile-Pic-2-Large.png

• Like 14