Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Prince of the Eventide

   So, I did another portrait. Another self-portrait. Because... I... Wanted to try some new editing techniques? Yes. Let's go with that. Halloween is nigh, so... I dressed as my danged usual self. 

I REALLY liked the shiny teeth, they made it all scarier/creepier like you're hiding something. Are you? =X

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I REALLY liked the shiny teeth, they made it all scarier/creepier like you're hiding something. Are you? =X

   Hiding something? Me? Oh, never... Grins vaguely, as the tip of my tongue playfully stroke over the sharp tips of my fangs.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 9:29 PM, AnyaJurelle said:

....thumb.jpg.13a173570137bc6dddad9e9dd692e3d7.jpg

LeLutka ~ Spencer ~

*LEAGUE* ~ Alessa ~

alaskametro ~ Lila Brow Shaper ~

Izzie’s ~ Yonder Eyes ~

*ARGRACE* ~ Chitose ~

E U P H O R I C ~ Supershine Lipgloss ~

I keep being drawn back to your image Anya. It's a remarkable image anyway, but it highlights really well what can be achieved on a Lelutka head with some effort!  A while ago when I was looking to go mesh I tried  few Lelutka heads, and the only one I liked was Simone.  Quite soon I'll be looking to mesh head my Alt.  I already have a few Lelutka demos, and your image has really inspired me that I can do better this time around!! Sorry to be a bit gushy, but I'm encouraged to get on with my Alt more than ever now!!!

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I keep being drawn back to your image Anya. It's a remarkable image anyway, but it highlights really well what can be achieved on a Lelutka head with some effort!  A while ago when I was looking to go mesh I tried  few Lelutka heads, and the only one I liked was Simone.  Quite soon I'll be looking to mesh head my Alt.  I already have a few Lelutka demos, and your image has really inspired me that I can do better this time around!! Sorry to be a bit gushy, but I'm encouraged to get on with my Alt more than ever now!!!

Hugs thank you so much for the massive compliment, Belinda ♥

Was wearing the default Greer Spencer shape in the pic and tweaked it a little (not by much), but the same or better can be achieved using the League shape that comes with Alessa, which I'm wearing atm...it's a beautiful skin and I've not found another like it anywhere - although I'm sure there are, but after spending several (and I mean 'several') thousand L$'s searching high and low, I could have cried when I found League's Alessa. If they ever stop making their skins and shapes, I'll probably go into mourning for years haha

*Edit - typos all over the place like a mad woman's custard. See what unexpected compliments do to me?

Edited by AnyaJurelle
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

which anyone who is anyone is wearing just now....

Which is specifically why you won't catch me in it. 

I can't stand wearing what everyone else is wearing.  Tis why anything I happen to buy at an event, or anything flagged as 'new' in the store, is pretty much never worn for a few months.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Which is specifically why you won't catch me in it. 

I can't stand wearing what everyone else is wearing.  Tis why anything I happen to buy at an event, or anything flagged as 'new' in the store, is pretty much never worn for a few months.

You could accessories the heck out of it, coat and bows and belts and broaches and stuffs..basically hide the dress.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...