How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Tee hee - it works! I have a new toy to play with. Thanks Skell!

You're welcome :)

It's one of those software tools that I found I was using so much, I'm happy to pay the (relatively small) yearly fee for the full version with longer gifs. The main screenshot section of the app is also fantastic for sharing images quickly with others (saves the expense of having to take an inworld snapshot, especially when we ask someone to show us the issue they're experiencing with their mesh head) while the gif function allows me to record quick 'how-to' tutorials. And I use it a lot for general things outside of SL, too.

The paid version also archives all of your screenshots and gifs online, and allows you to create collections for them, so all of my Catwa tutorials (for example) are in one collection, so I can find them quickly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Looks like your hair didn't rez with proper lod? Or is it the style?

Yeah, to get the perspective i wanted on the box,  i moved the camera way back and then zoomed back in but after i was done, I realized the hair didn't  properly rez, I need to go  back and redo it

• Like 1
On 9/28/2018 at 1:23 AM, Catrie said:

been sick all day and could barely be bothered to take a pic.  You know I'm sick when I don't feel like shopping or playing dress up. ?

sr_864.png

That was me yesterday but after 12 hours in bed (asleep haha) I'm getting better..............

• Like 5