Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

To make up for the scary clown pic there's some nice looking non-sport clothing for guys at FaMESHed.

   Runs over to Fameshed in such a rush he forgets to put a shirt on and turn the graphic settings from 'Photo Ultra' to 'Shopping & Events'. Again.

   And no. I wasn't shooting myself topless. I was.. Uh... Playing cards. Skipee. Nod-nods.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Runs over to Fameshed in such a rush he forgets to put a shirt on and turn the graphic settings from 'Photo Ultra' to 'Shopping & Events'. Again.

   And no. I wasn't shooting myself topless. I was.. Uh... Playing cards. Skipee. Nod-nods.

sigh  If I'd seen anything I thought you would have liked, you know I would have told you by now.  Did you go to WLRP yet?

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Catrie said:

sigh  If I'd seen anything I thought you would have liked, you know I would have told you by now.  Did you go to WLRP yet?

   You didn't mention the unisex tartan chaps..! lol. Err, no - they open now? I think that was the event I was trying to go to earlier... Unless that was something else... Where was I going again?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

   You didn't mention the unisex tartan chaps..! lol. Err, no - they open now? I think that was the event I was trying to go to earlier... Unless that was something else... Where was I going again?

the chaps, really?!?!  Yes, they are open. there's at least 3 things you'll be interested in, 4 if you want the PFC outfit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just a swirling cloud of mist at present........... tried two  log-ons and I'm still swirling mist

But I did visit the sand box to unpack some stuff, as a cloud....................

Still the same.........should I be worried?????.?

Edited by BelindaN
added comment
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Catrie said:

the chaps, really?!?!  Yes, they are open. there's at least 3 things you'll be interested in, 4 if you want the PFC outfit. 

   Wasn't too into the PFC item this time, saw it in their store when I... Was in their store. Wait. Why was I in their store again? Is it 'was' or 'were'? It sounds wonky. It's like... Entrance. Enterance. But different (obviously it should be 'enterance' because you -enter- through it, 'entrance' sounds as if you're putting someone into a trance!).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I'm just a swirling cloud of mist at present........... tried two  log-ons and I'm still swirling mist

But I did visit the sand box to unpack some stuff, as a cloud....................

Still the same.........should I be worried?????.?

try changing your system layer eyes, shape, skin or hairbase. one of these has gone wonky to use Orwar's word.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

try changing your system layer eyes, shape, skin or hairbase. one of these has gone wonky to use Orwar's word.

Thanks Clover, I got myself back, but had to restore the default head shape, as it had gone really weird. My hands have gone big (again) and I have a raised eyebrow............no time to mess now, so a challenge for tomorrow I think.......  How very odd..................

Edited by BelindaN
spelling
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A friend of mine joined recently and i walked her through the basics. She put together an avatar and was going to show it here but It says she doesn't have access every time she tries to get on the forums or anywhere on the community area of the site. kinda weird because her account is only 6 days old. she hasn't even had time to break any rules! as far as i know anyway. Anyway, I thought i'd show bother of our avatars. Mine is the redhead.Snapshot_087.thumb.png.01cae5388acf9a0553615096ff0834fe.png

The lighting made hers look nice, but it made my normie head look terrifying! oh well if it scares the weirdos away i'll take it.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

A friend of mine joined recently and i walked her through the basics. She put together an avatar and was going to show it here but It says she doesn't have access every time she tries to get on the forums or anywhere on the community area of the site.

If the message actually says something like "you don't have access" or such, have her clear her browser cookies.  I've gotten that a few times in the past and that was the suggested action from LL Support (and it has always fixed it for me).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If the message actually says something like "you don't have access" or such, have her clear her browser cookies.  I've gotten that a few times in the past and that was the suggested action from LL Support (and it has always fixed it for me).

We tried that as well as trying to log her in via my computer. now my chrome won't even let me log her out of the forums :( so i have to use firefox now!

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Thanks Clover, I got myself back, but had to restore the default head shape, as it had gone really weird. My hands have gone big (again) and I have a raised eyebrow............no time to mess now, so a challenge for tomorrow I think.......  How very odd..................

Great News.................. I grabbed half an hour to log back in and reset the sliders.  I'm back!!!!!!   It shows how important it is to keep a note of your slider numbers when stuff like this happens...............?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...