Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Love it! Where from?

Beautiful Dirty Rich -- the top has lots of fun versions and it goes with the very short shorts with or without panties showing which also have lots of fun and slightly b****y sayings on them. The shorts are on special for L$100 at the moment and the top is only L$120.

Edited by Sagadin
correction
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Last night.. getting ready to listen to some Blues and dance... SL on the weekends is amazing ?

 

8.19.18.2.png

It sure it..you can find some really nice places that will go all night too..

Also  I love your look ,and that  hair..I'm almost sure I have it but not sure.. If anything something similar..

Is that from Le'tre?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It sure it..you can find some really nice places that will go all night too..

Also  I love your look ,and that  hair..I'm almost sure I have it but not sure.. If anything something similar..

Is that from Le'tre?

Hey Ceka.. the skin is L'etre and the hair is Tram.. and yessss! the best days on SL are Friday and Saturday night. Seems like everyone I talk to and dance with are buzzed (just like me!) Good times ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Walelu Summerwind said:

Hey Ceka.. the skin is L'etre and the hair is Tram.. and yessss! the best days on SL are Friday and Saturday night. Seems like everyone I talk to and dance with are buzzed (just like me!) Good times ?

Thank you..

I'm gonna see how Sunday nights are tonight..I'm off work again for another night..hehehehe

I wantr to take one more picture then I'm going to a beach or a club :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well after an away mission to Scandalize and Mina, I ended up looking like this, without too much effort I must say!! haha.

The hair makes a huge difference to my look.

Yellow tends to be my default colour. I know it's not particularly cool, but I never try to be cool..........hehe!

 

 

secondlife 30.jpg

secondlife 31.jpg

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Well after an away mission to Scandalize and Mina, I ended up looking like this, without too much effort I must say!! haha.

The hair makes a huge difference to my look.

Yellow tends to be my default colour. I know it's not particularly cool, but I never try to be cool..........hehe!

 

 

secondlife 30.jpg

secondlife 31.jpg

Yellow is nice, that looks good on you.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My second outfit of the day is my girl next door look. Just by changing hair and style I look much younger and more innocent...........*smiles*........and my first choker!!!!

The final outfit of the day is my "homage" to my first system Avi, after a couple of days with "Maria". My first bought Avi was "Bea", and I replicated this look using the same flounce dress, which fits!!. The hair is a bit better, (but not by much), and the shoes are a lot better but the same-ish style. If you compare with Bea in the thread about "how did you look at the start", you'll see a huge resemblance......  Bea took me through all the growing pains of SL and with out her cute innocent looks, I doubt I'd be here like this today. She was welcomed wherever she went, and I needed that encouragement as a newbie.

secondlife 32.jpg

secondlife 33.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Added comment!
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes, amid the depressing overload of sweatpants and sportswear at male fashion events in SL, one comes across an absolute treasure. This fantastic slim jacket by HotDog, out at Men Only Monthly, is just such a treasure. Three multi-option packs, at bargain prices, and a mainstore containing some deliciously dark little goodies.

43443209144_ce11a7278c_h.jpg

43255820985_e4508bc31e_h.jpg

Credits

Jacket: HotDog - Slim Double Breasted Jacket (Clem edition - one size; make sure to demo!)
Hair: Lamb - Halo (black)
Eye appliers: B!tchlicious - Mason eyes (Catwa)
Cheek makeup: Clemm - Aydan's Cheek Hollow (Omega, system)
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir Pack 10 (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (Catwa: tone 01)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Sometimes, amid the depressing overload of sweatpants and sportswear at male fashion events in SL, one comes across an absolute treasure. This fantastic slim jacket by HotDog, out at Men Only Monthly, is just such a treasure. Three multi-option packs, at bargain prices, and a mainstore containing some deliciously dark little goodies.

43443209144_ce11a7278c_h.jpg

43255820985_e4508bc31e_h.jpg

Credits

Jacket: HotDog - Slim Double Breasted Jacket (Clem edition - one size; make sure to demo!)
Hair: Lamb - Halo (black)
Eye appliers: B!tchlicious - Mason eyes (Catwa)
Cheek makeup: Clemm - Aydan's Cheek Hollow (Omega, system)
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir Pack 10 (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (Catwa: tone 01)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

I'll repeat it, FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE, MORE GUYS WITH GOOD LOOKING STYLES AND LONG HAIRS PLEASE. Thank you. :D

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...