How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

how come I´ve never seen you there? Say hi when you´re there next time I try to go as often as possible^^

maybe he's in disguise, look for a potato hiding in the corner ;)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

how come I´ve never seen you there? Say hi when you´re there next time I try to go as often as possible^^

15 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

maybe he's in disguise, look for a potato hiding in the corner ;)

And that's true, sometimes I go there with different avatars and one of them is a potato av. :D

Edited by Nostoll

20 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Window shopping can be frustrating in SL. Lots of windows are just too high up from the ground! :S

2018-08-13_window-shopping.thumb.jpg.b467bdd77bc628d9229c008e8334860e.jpg

This is why I normally wear such high platform heels 

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Take me with you again next time.

Fabulous. That's what my avatar looks today. Alas, I don't have a picture right now, so you gonna have to take my word on it. Also, I'm really humble!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Rather than start a thread on it,I figured maybe just ask here rather than making too big a deal about it..

I'm just curious if my neck looks too long.. I tried this hairstyle on and all of a sudden  my neck feels really long.. hehehehe

I don't know if it's just me always having longer hair and not seeing my neck as much or if it really is..I remember when I made my shape it was in proportion,but that was awhile ago and may have adjusted it somewhere along the way..

So I'm just curious if it is or isn't.. I just need an outside perspective pretty much.. hehehehe

43977263012_4e7acf51af_b.jpg

43119882635_c6072dae85_b.jpg

Your neck is not too long! You are rockin the Genus head and look gorgeous!

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Rather than start a thread on it,I figured maybe just ask here rather than making too big a deal about it..

I'm just curious if my neck looks too long.. 

43977263012_4e7acf51af_b.jpg

43119882635_c6072dae85_b.jpg

I'd recommend making the neck shorter just a smidge. Your avi looks awesome, btw! D8 i love the feather idea!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LadyChaii said:

I'd recommend making the neck shorter just a smidge. Your avi looks awesome, btw! D8 i love the feather idea!

Yea I think I'm gonna tweak it down a bit and see how it feels.

I found the feathers when I first got to SL..They are about as old and my avatar..hehehehe

I should probably look for some updated ones,but I'm attached to them some..

Hey we got new smilies in the forums! \o/?

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Further experiments with Black Dragon.?

saga-883.jpg

I'm gonna have to get that viewer..Is it on the 3rd party list?

That picture  looks amazing :)

ETA: Well that one made me update our geforce drivers that we have been lazy about updating..hehehehe

It seems to have a lot of the SL viewer things in it..A lot of it looks really nice..I love all the options..

For moving around all the time though I'll probably have to stay with Firestorm since I'm used to those controls and use black dragon for pictures..

It will be nice to have a viewer that is mainly for photography..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

Kookaburra! I'd forgotten he was sitting out here, especially since I usually have my sound turned way down, so I don't hear him laughing away. I don't have an old gum tree for him to sit in, either,  so he's had to live on my shop's balcony.

Kookaburra.thumb.png.3c67d6712961ae34aff1a12b69ab92b9.png

Oh, and I'm giving my LeLutka Simone an outing for a while...Maia was just too young for too long. Wonder when Peony will start growing wrinkles again...

• Like 17