How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Giz Seorn is having a 50% off sale.  I picked up a few things for my boy.  Most of the male clothes are Standard Sizes but even the new releases (which are rigged for Slink, Gianni, etc.) are included in the sale.

2018-08-11_004a.thumb.jpg.b24788915c7e800008ee998921463128.jpg2018-08-11_006a.thumb.jpg.242c1b457ecc5947572352ef309bc8a4.jpg

I like Giz, plus turkish lira is tanking and we must suppport turkish creators on SL like Giz and others. Well done :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Black Dragon takes great pictures! I haven’t played around with it in a while. What version are they up to?

Yes it does, they had me with the "soft focus!" They have just a released a new version 3.2.3 about a week ago. It's windows 64 bit, which is a shame since I normally use linux. But it is worth booting up the windoze partitiion just for that!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Rather than start a thread on it,I figured maybe just ask here rather than making too big a deal about it..

I'm just curious if my neck looks too long.. I tried this hairstyle on and all of a sudden  my neck feels really long.. hehehehe

I don't know if it's just me always having longer hair and not seeing my neck as much or if it really is..I remember when I made my shape it was in proportion,but that was awhile ago and may have adjusted it somewhere along the way..

So I'm just curious if it is or isn't.. I just need an outside perspective pretty much.. hehehehe

43977263012_4e7acf51af_b.jpg

43119882635_c6072dae85_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Nostoll said:

Untitled

HEY! That´s Sanctuary of Rock! Basically the only club I go to these days - wouldn´t have  recognized you like this xD Do you go there often?

8 hours ago, janetosilio said:

My profuse use of air quotes seeps into SL

Mixed girrl thing.png

LOVE the pose^^

4 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

I love this very comfy looking outfit^^

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Rather than start a thread on it,I figured maybe just ask here rather than making too big a deal about it..

I'm just curious if my neck looks too long.. I tried this hairstyle on and all of a sudden  my neck feels really long.. hehehehe

I don't know if it's just me always having longer hair and not seeing my neck as much or if it really is..I remember when I made my shape it was in proportion,but that was awhile ago and may have adjusted it somewhere along the way..

So I'm just curious if it is or isn't.. I just need an outside perspective pretty much.. hehehehe

tbh I think the neck is ok, the head appears to be a tad small to me... maybe fiddle around with a shape version with a larger head?^^

oh ...and...

Snapshots_008_001.thumb.jpg.001abf9f42057329648b1a9b025e5be2.jpg

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

The irony of a Chinese girl working on the railroad is not lost on me. Just FYI. ~SNORTS~

you could have replaced "irony" with "ironing" to include all cultural cliches's of the Wild West regarding Chinese with only one Freudian Slip... ;)

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Who's looking at your neck? *blush*9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 6