How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I was surprised nobody knows you on Flickr. Too cute an avatar to hide.

Thank you for the compliment, but I can't take much credit.

1. It's not my true avatar. It was a hunt gift from Altamura that I tried out for a week or so.

2. That's the way she came, right out of the box, and it was free. I only adjusted her height a little bit.

3. I wasn't about to go buy a whole new wardrobe for her, but some stuff I have fits if I play around with it... a medium classic mesh here, a Slink Hourglass there, etc. I did have to buy some 5L panties because nothing I had fit right down there.

3. I'm back on my regular avatar now, but I'll most likely bring her out once in a while to take pics.

• Like 3

Giz Seorn is apparently having a 50% off sale. I didn't know about it, and I haven't gone to it. I might though.

In the mean time here's a nice jacket/top combo @Rhonda Huntress got for me when she was there. I like it a lot. And I had the almost perfect skirt to go with it.

Iva_NewJacket.thumb.jpg.d751672621e326d782eaacd87566090a.jpg

Thank you Rhonda, thank thank you Rhonda!

• Like 10