Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Took another break from house decorating and just had to take some picks with the new hair I got! (Sintiklia-Hair Llona)

Snapshot55_007_005.jpg

Snapshot55_007_010.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Normajean Rae said:

a5871dc2c4f9eb8771e4fd3e8332ffb6.png

I love your Kitsune! (I hope that's what she is. ><) And that hair you have on is soooo pretty!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, LadyChaii said:

I love your Kitsune! (I hope that's what she is. ><) And that hair you have on is soooo pretty!

That's exactly what she is n.n <3

• Like 1

Snapshot_020.png.cf04aaf5dfb04e5add88a5fc56968ee8.png

I want to make a cute elf i really do. but i Want to use a skin i already have and THE EARS. NEVER. MATCH. one angle of that looks fine but next angle well ***** thats 50 shades lighter. all the skins that come with ear appliers always have gaudy facial shading or make me look like a vampire whos been sworn off blood for the past 5000 years. I wish someone would make omega ears that texture themselves off of the ear section of the head skin. i can dream i guess.

So i'm just here today bored and very angry.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

Snapshot_020.png.cf04aaf5dfb04e5add88a5fc56968ee8.png

I want to make a cute elf i really do. but i Want to use a skin i already have and THE EARS. NEVER. MATCH. one angle of that looks fine but next angle well ***** thats 50 shades lighter. all the skins that come with ear appliers always have gaudy facial shading or make me look like a vampire whos been sworn off blood for the past 5000 years. I wish someone would make omega ears that texture themselves off of the ear section of the head skin. i can dream i guess.

So i'm just here today bored and very angry.

Before I came to SL, I was using IMVU, and they actually had ears like you describe. But I guess the reason why such a feature won't propably make it to sl is, the texture would look really blurry, depending on the shape of the ear. If you'd use ears as long as mine, the shading would look... not that good, actually.
But I feel you - some skins I have don't have appliers for mine, and tinting can be frustrating. Sometimes it only looks good in one windlight, sometimes I cannot make it work because I'm really pale (most ears I have are too dark, so I have to use the b/w version, which.. well, when tintet, the shadows are way too dark because they're grey )
My solution to that problem is to wear hairs that camouflage the spot where my ears and head connect. 

11 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Before I came to SL, I was using IMVU, and they actually had ears like you describe. But I guess the reason why such a feature won't propably make it to sl is, the texture would look really blurry, depending on the shape of the ear. If you'd use ears as long as mine, the shading would look... not that good, actually.
But I feel you - some skins I have don't have appliers for mine, and tinting can be frustrating. Sometimes it only looks good in one windlight, sometimes I cannot make it work because I'm really pale (most ears I have are too dark, so I have to use the b/w version, which.. well, when tintet, the shadows are way too dark because they're grey )
My solution to that problem is to wear hairs that camouflage the spot where my ears and head connect. 

I understand that, but sometimes i feel i wouldn't mind it being blurry as long as it didn't look like a shopped off someone elses ears and glued them to my head. I really want it to look nice, but when i look at it enough it bothers more and more. I would get a skin that matches up with some ears, but most of them just arn't my style.

2 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

I understand that, but sometimes i feel i wouldn't mind it being blurry as long as it didn't look like a shopped off someone elses ears and glued them to my head. I really want it to look nice, but when i look at it enough it bothers more and more. I would get a skin that matches up with some ears, but most of them just arn't my style.

I'm not sure, but I think they'd almost never look perfectly joint with the head itself, due to the way light hits the objects differently. 

Sometimes we dont need somebody who talks to us but somebody who listen us.....

The confession.png

Edited by Vihmakass
  • Like 10