How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Following my Great Aunt Rhonda's advice..... *whistles*..... I visited Magika today. Their hairs are amazing......................................

The first three images are called "Unknown", which is slightly ironic as I live in a world of unknowns, but this one became a known today........ Anyway, stop waffling Belinda...:D

I'm a blonde but it's amazing how I change with brunette or red hair..............Some might say it looks better!! haha.

The final image is from Truth. Rhonda told me that if you join the group, (L$350 today), you get one hair per month........

This was Truth Gwen, and it's just my style.........haha.

See what you think.

secondlife 63.jpg

secondlife 64.jpg

secondlife 65.jpg

secondlife 66.jpg

• Like 14

20 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Following my Great Aunt Rhonda's advice..... *whistles*..... I visited Magika today. Their hairs are amazing......................................

The first three images are called "Unknown", which is slightly ironic as I live in a world of unknowns, but this one became a known today........ Anyway, stop waffling Belinda...:D

I'm a blonde but it's amazing how I change with brunette or red hair..............Some might say it looks better!! haha.

The final image is from Truth. Rhonda told me that if you join the group, (L$350 today), you get one hair per month........

This was Truth Gwen, and it's just my style.........haha.

See what you think.

secondlife 66.jpg

Thank you for sharing your mesh-update journey with us. It's been refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic about the process and really taking all the advice given and adapting it to what you wanted. All your hard work really shows, you look fabulous!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1