Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm very happy I bought it. I have nearly every mesh head out there and this one ranks right up in my favorites now. I use Lelutka (Simone) most, and lately the Vista heads. I always liked Genesis overall but found the HUDs difficult to use. This one is much easier, although since in Beta, a bit confusing but that will get better as they work out the kinks. The heads motion is very good too.  Right now it comes with 3 facial appliers which match The Skinnery skins which I already owned body appliers for.  Plus, I like their faces. Being Omega compatible is a huge plus too. It has some unique things on the HUD that other creators aren't doing yet too. 

Im about to buy mine. Im super picky so I only own 1 static mesh head and the group ones from Genesis. I was going to buy the Genesis Molly (I think?) head and thats when I found out they aren't omega compatible with skins which is a massive turn off for me. The Genus group chat is quite active and people respond quickly so thats awesome if there is an issue. I know a girl mentioned that with one animations made some part of the face, but because its in beta stage, like you said, it should be fixed once it officially releases. The first time I saw the head, was with the water droplets across the face which I love! Super unique and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Genus produces in the future. 

• Like 2

I love finding lovely spots outside of stores! This nice perch is just outside of The Little Bat.

saga-785.jpg

• Like 20

very summer .me.  P121f9jmp5.jpg jVL8zVZK4R.jpg      Makeup from     Booty's Beauty ( Pante's Punch Makeup ,  Sweet AF Makeup , both Catwa) ,Hair "Solar" from Little bones. 

• Like 10

Saturday Sale was good to me today.  I then DJ'd to a mostly empty club ( had 1 friend who stayed most of it) and now, just relaxing at the Estate. 

lounging_064.png

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Saturday Sale was good to me today.  I then DJ'd to a mostly empty club ( had 1 friend who stayed most of it) and now, just relaxing at the Estate. 

lounging_064.png

I got the top and shorts too, but in different colors. Love them!

• Like 3

It's possible to get nice raw snapshots in SL when the lighting is good.
This is highrez snapshot, region Windlight. Just cropped, nothing else done.
2018-06-16_highrez-raw-shot-untouched.thumb.jpg.612933028cb9d4b878d3d26fdbd1c498.jpg

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

It's possible to get nice raw snapshots in SL when the lighting is good.
This is highrez snapshot, region Windlight. Just cropped, nothing else done.

I don't ever do anything to my shots except crop them.  Even if I considered doing more, I have no photo-tools skills at all and no real inclination to take time to learn them.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't ever do anything to my shots except crop them.  Even if I considered doing more, I have no photo-tools skills at all and no real inclination to take time to learn them.

Me to, with the exception of the images I use for my virtual paintings, which is a different process than a snapshot, and any time and effort I put into learning to manipulate a photo will be geared towards making better paintings, not better snapshots.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Me to, with the exception of the images I use for my virtual paintings, which is a different process than a snapshot, and any time and effort I put into learning to manipulate a photo will be geared towards making better paintings, not better snapshots.

I usually do a few stock manipulations on a raw image -- to enhance the color and make it slightly more vibrant, to add a little softness to background, and to add a fuzzy border. It's not much but I find that the raw images are often just a little harsh. I probably could get better at using the Firestorm photo tools but I am a little worried about melting my graphics card. Let the CPU do the work after the fact instead.

• Like 2

While the TYPIST seems fairly frustrated today, Chic appears to be quite aloof and above it all. Good for her!

5b26eaa0b25a8_blackandgold.thumb.jpg.e4bcad9ca08297008b6d3413ac687566.jpg

5b26eaccb3339_blackandgoldclose.thumb.jpg.46d7caaaec4037667eca2c60dba7207d.jpg

• Like 15