How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Thought I'd change it up and go with a "normal" skin, since I've been wearing nothing but Plastik skins for the past several months.  Even my most normal looking skin was their Yule one from a MadPea Advent Calendar a few years ago. :P  Anyway,  This is the Glam Affair Arctic skin that I found in my Maitreya and Lelutka HUDs.

bohdi_015.png

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Hanging out at Drune (well this was yesterday, but still, it is an amazing sim and I'll head back there later no doubt!)

I was there yesterday as well, it is amazing

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I rarely cross post but for this, I am

New Genus Project head - still in beta. Love.

Itgirls Vista Lia Muju Pale_002.png

Was trying to post a response yesterday but the website was down because of too many connections lmao. What I wanted to say was that I'm definitely getting this head! Anyone that knows me, knows that I've always stuck behind my static head from Catwa because had yet to find one that compared. I love the structure and sharpness of this head and whats even better is that the skin will be omega compatible (FINALLY!). But yeah, buying this head asap before the early access sale is over! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, OnlyMon said:

Was trying to post a response yesterday but the website was down because of too many connections lmao. What I wanted to say was that I'm definitely getting this head! Anyone that knows me, knows that I've always stuck behind my static head from Catwa because had yet to find one that compared. I love the structure and sharpness of this head and whats even better is that the skin will be omega compatible (FINALLY!). But yeah, buying this head asap before the early access sale is over! 

I'm very happy I bought it. I have nearly every mesh head out there and this one ranks right up in my favorites now. I use Lelutka (Simone) most, and lately the Vista heads. I always liked Genesis overall but found the HUDs difficult to use. This one is much easier, although since in Beta, a bit confusing but that will get better as they work out the kinks. The heads motion is very good too.  Right now it comes with 3 facial appliers which match The Skinnery skins which I already owned body appliers for.  Plus, I like their faces. Being Omega compatible is a huge plus too. It has some unique things on the HUD that other creators aren't doing yet too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm very happy I bought it. I have nearly every mesh head out there and this one ranks right up in my favorites now. I use Lelutka (Simone) most, and lately the Vista heads. I always liked Genesis overall but found the HUDs difficult to use. This one is much easier, although since in Beta, a bit confusing but that will get better as they work out the kinks. The heads motion is very good too.  Right now it comes with 3 facial appliers which match The Skinnery skins which I already owned body appliers for.  Plus, I like their faces. Being Omega compatible is a huge plus too. It has some unique things on the HUD that other creators aren't doing yet too. 

Im about to buy mine. Im super picky so I only own 1 static mesh head and the group ones from Genesis. I was going to buy the Genesis Molly (I think?) head and thats when I found out they aren't omega compatible with skins which is a massive turn off for me. The Genus group chat is quite active and people respond quickly so thats awesome if there is an issue. I know a girl mentioned that with one animations made some part of the face, but because its in beta stage, like you said, it should be fixed once it officially releases. The first time I saw the head, was with the water droplets across the face which I love! Super unique and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Genus produces in the future. 

• Like 2