How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Now well that´s appropirate... Forrest dons some colour and I go a bit less colourful^^

Snapshot_279.thumb.jpg.b35bbb477c788866d4757b6bf2aaf54d.jpgSnapshot_275.jpg

Snapshot_283.thumb.jpg.04f65b22b62f9757ac8e4f07c2d52c46.jpg

fun fact: during my next round of  skin research I noticed that   my GlamAffair Kikia Applier was no demo after all (how? O.o Anyways :x:D )... Dunno if that´ll be my final skin, cos it looks too young  but it´s the same creator/colour as the body xD I´ve managed to  get the Catwa Omega relay, now to decide on a skin and   maybe get the matching body appliers... xD

You should check out PUMEC skins, and especialy on MP as they have various Gacha skins available for very little Linden. Also, check out Pocket Gacha as there are some nice chances to win some pretty skins. Check out Amara Beauty as well, really pretty skins :) My  fave are Lara Hurley and Leaque and Pumec. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tess Falworth said:

You should check out PUMEC skins, and especialy on MP as they have various Gacha skins available for very little Linden. Also, check out Pocket Gacha as there are some nice chances to win some pretty skins. Check out Amara Beauty as well, really pretty skins :) My  fave are Lara Hurley and Leaque and Pumec. 

yeah I wasn´t too fond of Pumec tbh... a tad too dark xD  And with Pocket Gacha I don´t have enough time to save or fish long enough till they´re gone xD

Good to see league´s back though^^

but after 100s of Demos... yeah... ok I grabbed some Deetalez, too, but only few of them seem to have the paleness I´m aiming for xD it´s a pain but I won´t go darker...I can´t stand to look at it on Kasha xD And yes I´ve blogged skins before   - something I´d never do again - or not all tones xD If you want to see which skins are the faves atm check out my latest blog entry ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

yeah I wasn´t too fond of Pumec tbh... a tad too dark xD  And with Pocket Gacha I don´t have enough time to save or fish long enough till they´re gone xD

Good to see league´s back though^^

but after 100s of Demos... yeah... ok I grabbed some Deetalez, too, but only few of them seem to have the paleness I´m aiming for xD it´s a pain but I won´t go darker...I can´t stand to look at it on Kasha xD And yes I´ve blogged skins before   - something I´d never do again - or not all tones xD If you want to see which skins are the faves atm check out my latest blog entry ;)

I didn't find the PUMEC Decemer and Janaury tones to be too dark.. they are natural looking I think... a nice midpoint of not too pale and not too dark in the December and January tones.   If I want a more blue toned pale, I generally go with .Atomic. skins as their porcelain and milk tones are pretty pale ..I like skins, all of them lolol! But, for my avi, I tend to stick to the lighter side of the spectrum.  There are so many skin creators with such lovely skins, its so hard to decide sometimes :) I am like a kid in a candy store every day!

Oh, and League's never left ... she's been making skins all this time, she just doesn't do gachas and shopping events and the like. But, she's put out skins for various Bento heads and also had some new skins at the last Skin Fair. 

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tess Falworth said:

I didn't find the PUMEC Decemer and Janaury tones to be too dark.. they are natural looking I think... a nice midpoint of not too pale and not too dark in the December and January tones.   If I want a more blue toned pale, I generally go with .Atomic. skins as their porcelain and milk tones are pretty pale ..I like skins, all of them lolol! But, for my avi, I tend to stick to the lighter side of the spectrum.  There are so many skin creators with such lovely skins, its so hard to decide sometimes :) I am like a kid in a candy store every day!

I tried both December and January, liked them at first but over time...nope...not my tone.... I didn´t like them....

• Like 1