Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

With wild flexi hair and flexi feather earrings. I just love to wear them occasionally. ^_^
(Not even excessive ARC either, the complete outfit in the picture 79 347; not too bad.)

2018-06-08_wild-hair.thumb.jpg.531a8ce9a42ff750584755c58f1c0a4a.jpg

• Like 22

Decided to try using a new .Atomic. skin on an non-Bento  Catwa head.. the Candy. I loved this head but when I switched over to Bento I didn't use it much. But, this is lovely... that tat btw is a free gift at the Imaginarium if you are a member of the Gimme Gacha group. The eyes are from Lotus and the hair is the new Group Gift from Truth, called Fiji. Cool thing I discovered, the Candy head was updated and the eyes are omega!

Gigi new profile pic 2018 v2.png

• Like 17

So Quinn is alive and well, and probably wishing I didn't look  so much like a black girl.

6.9artshow_003.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

I've been playing with my GA.EG Jennifer head. The makeup is fun :)  The eyes still need work. I've maxed out the smile, mouth corners up... still not enough.

Deciding...

• Like 18

The show doesn't open till Friday but I wasn't sure how much time I would have online after today before then, so I wanted to get the booth set up today if I could, and I did. I will post the LM when it is closer to Friday. As you can see it is late in the day the shadows are getting long time for me to quit.

6.9show_001.jpg

• Like 10