How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I saw a picture of this dress, so spent a lot of time looking for it at an event, finally found it and it was gacha. I really am not a fan of gacha, just tell me what I need to spend and give me what i want for it. But since I wanted this so bad i went for it, the dress comes in several colors and various parts. I wanted blue, I got a skirt a crown a necklace a playing card, all in various colors, but not the dress itself, then i spend another 75L and got the dress, in black. it really needs the skirt and panties, but the one I have is blue so i just put on another pair of black panties and went with it. I will just have to be Alice in Black. I am done throwing money in that machine. 

5.15_002.png

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

I've obviously sent you one too many RHPS clips in the past few days... 

maaaaaybe. lol  I'm not complaining, though.  It inspired this, didn't it?  lol

• Haha 1

Any gents (or ladies here with a mAlt) fancy the opportunity of a guest spot on Virtual Bloke? I'm looking to feature occasional posts by others (because god knows I'm a lazy little &*^£! and can't seem to post more than once a month myself...) so if you're interested drop me a PM here on the forum.

Initial stipulations:

• Be prepared to write at least a couple of hundred words about the look you're featuring, detailing the items in it (i.e. no "here's a pic and here's the credits list"). Humour and foul language are more than welcome. Examples of typical posts are Of course I swallow, and Intense
  • Male avatars only, please. Virtual Bloke is about fashion for guys. I want the focus on your male avatar and the fashion he's wearing, so no pics of you posing with your female partner or friend, no matter how gorgeous she is ;)
  • Be prepared with more than one image, each showing different views and/or close-ups of your look (750px wide JPGs saved at high-quality settings)
  • I'm not looking for 'Mr Normal' styles (jeans-n-hoodie, or tuxedo, or chinos-n-button-down). You probably know my kind of aesthetic by now - if not, glance through the last three or four pages of my Flickr - so if you can bring something a little more unusual to the table I'm definitely interested
  • Since I run my own site on a paid server and domain I'll post on your behalf, but will introduce your post with linkbacks to your blog/Flickr/website and anything else you want me to include about you
  • I don't SEO my site, so don't worry about all that stuff. I'm not expecting all the correct meta tags, headers, etc.

Obligatory random fashion-y pic so that this isn't just a "write my blog content for me, dammit!" plea :P

5afb5bdda03d7_WeekendRuinershinies.thumb.jpg.c1be484254f92cb10b4ccb7d92f271ef.jpg

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Any gents (or ladies here with a mAlt) fancy the opportunity of a guest spot on Virtual Bloke?

I'm afraid I don't know what I'd wear,
And I'm rather inclined to declare;
It's the way that it goes
When I'm shopping for clothes
That my wardrobe is possibly square.

• Like 6