Hair: Truth Jacica

Shirt: Sweet Thing Rosie Button up

Skirt: Blueberry Bella

Socks: Sweet Tea Cotton Candy Lace Bobby Socks 

Shoes: Reign Arianna Sneakers

annieee_001.png

• Like 11

Snapshot_143.thumb.jpg.89a99a78cb4c9db11b5a1ec43f8f07a1.jpg

Mixture of the (Enfer Sombre*) Omega Skin Applier - Porcelain tone - Sakura, with a lipstick tone and eyebrows from the (Enfer Sombre*) Omega Skin Applier - Porcelain - Baby Skin

Not using any eyeshadow

• Like 12

went for the secretary / side piece look today. lol

croc_015.png

• Like 14

So, this cute hair is from Diva!.. its a group gift :)  I had forgotten I was in the group even, until I saw this! I am not sure if I am the only one who still likes to wear non-Bento heads? I dunno, but I do find that their features are a lot more defined, at least for the Catwa non-bento heads.. I saw someone ask if they should get a non-Bento or Bento head and pretty much everyone bashed non-bento heads.. I was like.. whoa! I was the only one who gave kudos to non bento animated heads. Oh well.. I own plenty of Bento heads, but this Alice head from Catwa just always seems to fit Tess so well. 

queen.png

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

So, this cute hair is from Diva!.. its a group gift :)  I had forgotten I was in the group even, until I saw this! I am not sure if I am the only one who still likes to wear non-Bento heads? I dunno, but I do find that their features are a lot more defined, at least for the Catwa non-bento heads.. I saw someone ask if they should get a non-Bento or Bento head and pretty much everyone bashed non-bento heads.. I was like.. whoa! I was the only one who gave kudos to non bento animated heads. Oh well.. I own plenty of Bento heads, but this Alice head from Catwa just always seems to fit Tess so well. 

queen.png

I still wear a static mesh head :) Catwa Dyana! So you aren't the only one, I love my head and until I find something better, I aint changing anytime soon lol

• Like 3

Just practicing on hand-shading, so I did a little before and after shot. 

Shading Practice #1

... Probably didn't have to upload it in 6000x9000 pixels but, there it is. lol

• Like 9

What can I say?  I have a thing for pink. :P 

gaia_040.png

• Like 12