How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Stopped by the track this morning to finalize my settings for the car, just in case I get to race later.  Figured I'd grab a screenshot while I was there.  I've stayed somewhat consistent in my overall appearance lately;  other than the occasional hairstyle change, this is the longest I've gone with a single look in quite some time.   xD

quiet_track.png

• Like 16

My new look! I got the skin I was looking for and finally found it... it was so f'in high! But I love it!

FB_IMG_1522856968085.jpg

FB_IMG_1522856971275.jpg

FB_IMG_1522856964585.jpg

I was bored so I went to backdrop city & grabbed a bottle of vodka & decided to relax with no drama by myself!

Edited by MayaSkyrose
  • Like 16

I went to Paris, and ended up at the Eiffel Tower. I was walking around on the deck, headed to the corner to get a picture of myself overlooking Paris, when I fell through the floor, and landed here, sometimes the picture you get is better than the one you are after.

4.4_006.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

New day new outfit! I like it but it needs different textures! Anyway... I took a photo with the dogs too & they say a dog Is man's best friend but this Lil guy seems to be having fun with me xD

FB_IMG_1522901802107.jpg

FB_IMG_1522901799235.jpg

Now in all serious matter ... I went to backdrop city ... and I found this LMFAO ?????

FB_IMG_1522901787695.jpg

Edited by MayaSkyrose
  • Like 13