Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wait - there is a new event for furniture? 

I just upgraded my land size a lot and have to find a house and furniture and new landscaping and ......

The Illuminati event opposite Ultra. I was only interested in one thing that I kept seeing on Flickr, but I'm looking forward to see what it will bring out in the future.

6 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I refurnished my place when I returned, about a month ago.  So, luckily,  I'm staying away from anything regarding furniture....for now. :P  

When I came back,  I said I would not rent again. Then a visit to Baja and I was sold: it was cheap and cute. I had something like 80 prims, so of course after a while, I wanted more... but more is never enough I feel, or is it what they call "addiction"? lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Haven Fireguard said:

I'd swear it was still light when she went in to change clothes....

Sorry I took so long. :P   I couldn't find the shoes that matched the outfit, so I had to change the outfit...and then the accessories didn't go, so I had to change... lol

Edited by Catrie
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Haven Fireguard said:

I'd swear it was still light when she went in to change clothes...

I told you an hour ago, I'll be ready in a minute!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I delete a few folders each time I log in to catch up, but then a new event opens, then another one.... I can't keep up. I need to stop shopping! :P

gooood goood - keep going ^^

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've been saying this for 11 years now.  It has yet to actually happen.  B|

same ... and it won´t... but I´ve limited myself drastically... and I ask myself if Kasha´d really wear that, followed by the question if I let her out of the house like that xD (usually it´s "hm... might ...why not....let´s take this home, who knows?" vs "EFF NO!!!!" XD)

for events I browse the galeries at seraphim.sl and if I don´t like anything I see I won´t go (quite often recently)...

If I do like something I  MIGHT grab a demo and if I have budget left (my SL budget is 40€/Month, 29€ rent -> 11€ shopping - I grab a lot of group gifts XD) I might even take it...

Now I do refrain from buying skimpy stuff and I haven´t bought new furniture in AGES, though tarte has a bullet journal gacha... I need more of that xD ...I might grab that via resells on the MP though

I do try to develop a system to track what I delete, catalogize, buy, when I do these things.....and try to stay organized and reasonable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Now I do refrain from buying skimpy stuff and I haven´t bought new furniture in AGES, though tarte has a bullet journal gacha... I need more of that xD ...I might grab that via resells on the MP though

I have the bullet journal and you can see it in my pic, on the table... lol  

I always look through Seraphim before I go anywhere, and same thing, now I think twice before rushing and buying. Until I go through Flickr... The pics on Seraphim are so not flattering sometimes and then you see a pic on a Flickr and wonder how you have missed this and that. And yes, not much stuff with a wow factor lately so that's awesome :)

Because I lived in such a small place I didn't need much furniture. Now that's a different story but I'm in no hurry. I use what I have until I'll see something better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I have the bullet journal and you can see it in my pic, on the table... lol  

I always look through Seraphim before I go anywhere, and same thing, now I think twice before rushing and buying. Until I go through Flickr... The pics on Seraphim are so not flattering sometimes and then you see a pic on a Flickr and wonder how you have missed this and that. And yes, not much stuff with a wow factor lately so that's awesome :)

Because I lived in such a small place I didn't need much furniture. Now that's a different story but I'm in no hurry. I use what I have until I'll see something better. 

OMG OMG OMG love it ^^ looks like my RL one xD

Yeah... Seraphim, Teleport hub. Fabfree and flickr xD  those are my checkpoints, too.

Furniturewise I´m kinda the same plus I do have cool stuff and I still need to browse and clean that section, so no new furniture until that´s done ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's my birthday today, and the first day of Spring, so I did a type of woodsy Spring Angel thing.  

spring angel_042.png

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't decide which one put here so here is both 

KiB Designs - Earendil Suit

Now I'm ready for wedding, formal dance or funeral. 

My new  Earendil Suit no.2

 

My new  Earendil Suit

 

Edited by Derekmate
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Catrie said:

It's my birthday today, and the first day of Spring, so I did a type of woodsy Spring Angel thing.  

spring angel_042.png

Beautiful. Happy birthday 

Edited by Audrey Obelyn
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...