Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

No pic, just a headsup to anyone who has alts they want to kit out with new skins (or to those that have recently bought a mesh head and/or body) that 7 Deadly Skins have reduced their group join fee to just L$50 for the next YEAR, and for the next five months they will have a new group gift (one each for men and women) every single week. The gifts are going to be a mixture of new and old stuff, so expect some system skins and shapes in among the mesh appliers. Ideal for alts that you don't want to chuck too much money at ;)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I have no explanation for this beyond saying that things have been so busy that I'm trying to find my sanity again. Happy Sunday, SL <3

40082092471_e76e33f2c5_k.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Hunkledink said:

At a formal live show. Took a quick snap so don't judge my photography skills from this picture aha!

No worries about that.  IMO, this thread was created more for the casual shots, with the Vanity thread being for the shots taken with more care.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Worn out from a day of photo shoots i take a nap on a dirty couch in the desert

2.4pm_016.png

Don’t know if aroused by dirty pics or..dirt is arousing..

• Like 2

Playing around with Windlight and trying to find something stark and harshly over-lit that nonetheless looks interesting. Another shot here on Flickr.

26212796198_75bef91312_h.jpg

28306093799_ecf2040b9b_h.jpg

• Like 21

Almost human.

More Windlight, plus projected lighting. I'm aiming for something very specific here, but not quite hitting it yet. Still, it's getting closer...

25216285307_cc6c702ab7_h.jpg

• Like 16