How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

After thousands of posts, I finally uploaded a profile photo! Too bad most of my photos are too explicit (nude) for the forum. 

I’m not asking you to be kind, ‘cause creepy Neko Lion is creepy!

D32FB017-577B-4E9A-AE23-8F5EB3F3F49A.jpeg

Until today I was thinking you are a bird not a bloke. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OK so today I went for a cool but rock- style outfit after a very excessive raid of Groupgifts, The Wash Cart Sale, 50L Friday aaaand the Marketplace. 

I tried to build a set with props and poses but... forgive me I am too sick to properly do so... My head is still killing me.  A nice shooting at the Hangouts can be nice, too, right?

Nevertheless I wanted to kind of go back to my blogging roots, hence all the blabla...

Snapshot_085.thumb.jpg.0c6ee7a14a3f5cf79278f6d29b13f09c.jpg

I really love this Star - it´s one of The Little Bat´s WashCart Item so it was only 10 L$ YEY! It comes with double stars and a multicolour hud, too! Double YEY!

I´ve been in love with Truth´s January GG Teanna for days, spech with this doublecolour - you might have noticed as I´ve been wearing it since I´ve returned with a short exception for Hippiestock.

Snapshot_086.thumb.jpg.85a0e3e7fb586a39ebfe4b1c2e32643b.jpg

Now my eyes fell upon a pop up notice advertising [Well Made´s] Sloane Pants - they were a groupgift for ... (damn I should have made a note :$) Third Life (?,it´s in their mainstore, to the right as you enter it)  and I have been wanting a blazer to wear over a top for days  so I humped the Marketplace - ending up with some blazers I might show within the next days and weeks - and this "Rebel Chick" Jeans Jacket Fatpack (meep^^) by  Pink Pearl Designs. It comes with a detachable shirt in several colours, too.

I wanted this top underneath jacket look, though so I added the black Kristie bra by Addams. The shoes are a group gift by ValeKoer, which was advertised in Fabulously Free´s previous blogpost which inspired me to do a Rock Outfit.

Snapshot_087.thumb.jpg.7e3a233255408effd841fbcec99cf9d8.jpg

Yeah I know my head is still system but I love that face just too much and I´ve never achieved THAT exact look with ANY mesh head demo...  Gosh I haven´t done a post like this in YEARS so please don´t hurt me too bad ;) (Plus I don´t think I´ve ever included a "Style Card" within the text...)

• Like 9