How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

All of these loverly pictures have cool backgrounds... and Im still stuck at home .. Got me thinking about my 2022  new yrs resolution that we posted last yr.. mine was to leave my little place in the sky .. and I still havent!!! LOL! So guess Im still a biker chick in a fantasy temple.. weird 😵

1.20.2023.5.jpg

1.20.2023.7.a.jpg

• Like 22

I am not sure how my computer managed to get all my female alts in at the same time (could be all the cooing, encouragement, and gentle patting.) They are all very different, using different heads and different skins, but they all still kind of look the same.

I still lose clarity in photos every time I turn on ALM and have no idea if there is a setting I am missing to get my pics clearer or if it is just my computer's limitations.

image.thumb.jpeg.99e062dae599c8b2cca9f218cae6a1b9.jpeg

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am not sure how my computer managed to get all my female alts in at the same time (could be all the cooing, encouragement, and gentle patting.) They are all very different, using different heads and different skins, but they all still kind of look the same.

I still lose clarity in photos every time I turn on ALM and have no idea if there is a setting I am missing to get my pics clearer or if it is just my computer's limitations.

image.thumb.jpeg.99e062dae599c8b2cca9f218cae6a1b9.jpeg

I love that your alts are all so different.  Some folks create alts that look and dress almost exactly like their main account, which I can't really see the reasoning of (besides a 'sibling' picture)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1