How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Unrelated, but...get some food on those kitchen counters, by the way! Look at all that space. For food!

Agreed! That's a great look for @Destiny Marques. And, again, I love the stark contrast of monotones and colours.

As for the kitchen counters, I can't tell you how long it took me last year to find good looking sets of dirty dishes for my own.  Also, stacks of recent grocery purchases not yet properly put away. (Because of course I wanted my kitchen to look like my own.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Agreed! That's a great look for @Destiny Marques. And, again, I love the stark contrast of monotones and colours.

As for the kitchen counters, I can't tell you how long it took me last year to find good looking sets of dirty dishes for my own.  Also, stacks of recent grocery purchases not yet properly put away. (Because of course I wanted my kitchen to look like my own.)

This makes me think (and that's a dangerous thing) - we need a food thread. Maybe food photography, in the Art/Music/Photography section?!?!?! 🍨

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

This makes me think (and that's a dangerous thing) - we need a food thread. Maybe food photography, in the Art/Music/Photography section?!?!?! 🍨

Yesssss. I know one or two people via Flickr who specialize in this kind of thing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I love this outfit so much. Those colors look amazing on you.  ❤️

Unrelated, but...get some food on those kitchen counters, by the way! Look at all that space. For food! 😂

Tyvm! 😄

Food?! I'm a starving model don't you know! Nothing passes these lips except water with a squeeze of lemon! Lol! J/K

I just moved into this skybox a couple of days ago, so I'm still trying to figure out all of the bells and whistles. I'll see if I can get some food in this place and get some meat on these ol' emaciated bones! Lol 💀🤣

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! Coming from you, that means a lot.

I think it helps that I can't see color in the same way that everyone else does, so I tend to use the contrast of bright colors against a stark monotone backdrop quite often, because it makes what little color I can see pop.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

It's more fun taking photos of my girls than of me, but maybe I should make them post their pics from their own accounts?

52636563436_3113bf32ec_b.jpg

I avoid having my alts logged in here. Suddenly they are logged in on the Marketplace too, and oops, they bought something that went in their inventory instead of mine. Really annoying.

I also forget that I am logged in as an alt, and it can be troublesome. I will only post under one name here, or I end up confusing myself.

So the less they are here, the better for me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I avoid having my alts logged in here. Suddenly they are logged in on the Marketplace too, and oops, they bought something that went in their inventory instead of mine. Really annoying.

I also forget that I am logged in as an alt, and it can be troublesome. I will only post under one name here, or I end up confusing myself.

So the less they are here, the better for me.

I end up doing that on the MP, quite a lot..  I've went and bought some big expensive items, like things at Skye and been on my alt..  I wasn't about to buy those twice, so when I needed those pieces I had to have my alt logged in at the same time to lay them down.. Then I could edit them with any of my alts.. I'm getting better though at double checking right before I click that button..

• Like 4