How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just now, Sapphire Blackwood said:

Went out dancing this morning at Steve's formal tagging place. Lots of compliments that were really sweet but the men often stay away from "girls like me" so the music was good but the dancing didnt happen. Oh well next time!!

at-tag-dancing-post.thumb.jpg.ce578e63a4fd2ad3dffa38495e993dba.jpg

Da-amn sweetie, when you come back, you come back with a vengeance! That red looks super on you! *hugs* And the guys at Tag are blind, obviously.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Ags Falconer said:

Hi Rowan, love the look! 

Also, who's your friend? Are you two an item? Or is your friend available to hang out? Asking for me. 

Thank you and no, he's just a friend.  He was a gift given out at a place I visited to take pictures.  I don't remember where nor can I find him in my inventory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/17/2023 at 1:08 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I do so much love your pics. They convey a real sense of the real person behind the avatar.

Thank you so much this is such a cute compliment T^T I always add things that happened in RL or my RL mood to pictures T^T so my SL pics are like my secret diary x3 Yesterday for coffeebreak for example the hubby took me to some wild place xD many topings and HUGE cups haha so todays pic:

#コーヒーブレイクタイム🐼

#コーヒーブレイクタイム☕🐼
  • Like 17