How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Thought I'd try the free Altamura bento mesh body and head gift (more info here on my Flickr post), since I wanted to know if I could recommend it to guys who didn't want to splash the cash on a full-priced mesh setup. It's limited by having a non-customisable skin, but it comes with a lot of other stuff - including a generous alpha HUD - and Signature clothing seems to fit it fairly well. It's pretty damn good for a freebie:

39772402862_43f54d6bdd_h.jpg

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Thought I'd try the free Altamura bento mesh body and head gift (more info here on my Flickr post), since I wanted to know if I could recommend it to guys who didn't want to splash the cash on a full-priced mesh setup. It's limited by having a non-customisable skin, but it comes with a lot of other stuff - including a generous alpha HUD - and Signature clothing seems to fit it fairly well. It's pretty damn good for a freebie:

Nice to know - I did grab it for my male alt that hasn't yet been updated to mesh.  He doesn't get to log in much and seldom leaves home, so I sure didn't want to spend much on him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

Hm, why did seeing this make me think of Tenacious D...?

... Oh yeah, that's why. 

Airguitars like a silly person doing his best (horrible) Jack Black impression; "We don't mind sucking on toes! Good luck finding a boyfriend who sucks toe, ow! "

• Like 1
  • Haha 2