How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

• Moles
7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sure! Totally happens to me all the time! 😏

I'm not going to get into a discussion about how "adult" various different articulations of BDSM may or may not be, but I will suggest that context matters a lot. Comparing the caging of your wife in this pic with a jokey moment from a 60s sitcom is a bit like suggesting that there's no difference between a pic of a female equestrian holding a riding crop, and a Domme wielding one. They're both women with riding crops, right?

My comment is really about how a few of the pics, and (as others have suggested) occasional accompanying narrative, are pushing the envelope of what has been, by common consensus as well as policing by the mods, viewed as "appropriate" here. There is a level of intimacy in some of these pics that makes some of us uncomfortable. Dancing with your wife? Absolutely. Engaging in adult activities? Not so much. We want to see nice pics of your avatars, not be treated to overly-intimate glimpses of your personal life.

It's too much like exhibitionism, and it more or less compels us to become unwilling voyeurs.

In any case, it was an observation, and a remark about my own level of discomfort. I'm not a mod, and I don't want to play forum cop, so it's up to you how you respond.

And that's really all I want to say on the subject.

I've moved the post under discussion, and several follow-up posts, to the Adult General Discussion forum

Perhaps people will choose to use that thread for their more borderline images in future.

ETA  If anyone does post there, please remember that the Community Participation Guidelines apply to the Adult Content forum just as much as they do here, including the prohibition on posting nude images.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/403538-community-participation-guidelines/

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10

19 hours ago, Myntz Mysterious said:

My eye keeps stopping at this pic, possibly because of the striking contrast between the vividness of the background, and the more ethereal appearance of your avi (which is lovely btw).

Anyway -- beautiful pic!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

My eye keeps stopping at this pic, possibly because of the striking contrast between the vividness of the background, and the more ethereal appearance of your avi (which is lovely btw).

Anyway -- beautiful pic!

Thank you!! ❤️❤️ ☺️

• Like 2