How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Avaraia Aljon said:

That would be a LAQ head demo sign

Yes I get that! I was looking for some more creative interpretations partly as an excuse for Talli to keep wearing the demo as a fashion statement and not have to fork over all of the cash for a new head. But with each new shot I see the temptation gaining strength...

Edited by Sagadin
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sagadin said:

Yes I get that! I was looking for some more creative interpretations partly as an excuse for Talli to keep wearing the demo as a fashion statement and not have to fork over all of the cash for a new head. But with each new shot I see the temptation gaining strength...

If it doesn't cost 5,000 lindens then just go with it gurl but if its expensive then i get it.

20 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

I kinda like those letters you are wearing on your head in the last few shots, but what do they stand for? ;)

LAQ it is the company that makes the mesh head I have on that is a demo, so the letters are there. Eventually I will buy the full version and not have any letters, but I need to make some more money first. Now if they said LDQ it could be, lap dance queen.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

It isn't so much a fashion statement as an attempt to get some guy who likes the head to contribute to the cause.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

It isn't so much a fashion statement as an attempt to get some guy who likes the head to contribute to the cause.

Oh that's what they stand for: "Buy me this head so you don't have to keep having these letters whack you in the forehead!" I'll have to try that routine....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Oh that's what they stand for: "Buy me this head so you don't have to keep having these letters whack you in the forehead!" I'll have to try that routine....

Well I wish I could say it has proven to be an effective technique, but that would be a lie.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Sagadin said:

I think it means that Talli is currently LAQing the resources to get the 'real' head. *winks*

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

They say I did something bad
But why's it feel so good?
Most fun I ever had
And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could
It just felt so good, good

Asteria - Willow Bustier - Black
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Asteria-Willow-Bustier-Black/9264261

TRUTH HAIR Neema - gingers

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TRUTH-HAIR-Neema-gingers/8122550

Casadel "Brianna" Panties [Maitreya/Belleza] - Black

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Casadel-Brianna-Panties-MaitreyaBelleza-Black/12392756

ItGirls - LOGO Alex Skin Applier - Irina Summer

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ItGirls-LOGO-Alex-Skin-Applier-Irina-Summer/8420648

badgal.jpg

• Like 12